Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Round 15 V Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Towers lives under packs. He loves nothing more than a mouthful of SCG mud.

Some say, he lives in a cave overlooking Bronte beach.

nice comeback - made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post

Florentine 50/50 to stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Florent. Damn autocorrect.
    And I thought you had just created a cute nickname for Florent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Belmasta View Post
    And I thought you had just created a cute nickname for Florent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A Florentine (biscuit) is a sweet pastry of nuts and fruit. Florentines are made of nuts and candied cherries mixed with sugar melted together with butter and honey, cooked in an oven. They are often coated on the bottom with chocolate.

The FLOW

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    I would pick Jones for Hayward. Hayward needs to learn when your team has the momentum, 24 points up, you don't over celebrate a goal and pick fights or the opposition might fire up and kick 7 goals in a row.
    Plus I reckon Florent deserves to stay and Hayward could benefit from a break.

Oh and please don't pick Macca.
    Great post....I agree with your point on Hayward.....the kid's going to be an absolute gun but his behaviour that subsequently kicked Essendon into gear, didn't quite fit into the 'no dickheads' ethos of our club, so a rest for him and they can call it 'management'......and yes, don't pick Macca!

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    A Florentine (biscuit) is a sweet pastry of nuts and fruit. Florentines are made of nuts and candied cherries mixed with sugar melted together with butter and honey, cooked in an oven. They are often coated on the bottom with chocolate.
    And a true 'Florentine steak' uses Chianina beef, and is always served rare. The steaks are enormous and designed to be shared...A Tuscan delight!
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    The FLOW
    Could also be Papley's nickname

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Towers? Tantalising and attractive, but ultimately crumbly and unsatisfying over the longer term....

Veteran Site Admin
    The Dees have ruled out Garlett, Watts and Hogan. Not sure whether Jones is any chance to return (or if he was not mentioned because it's already known he'll miss for a few weeks).

Nathan Jones is still out for a few more weeks apparently.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    The Dees have ruled out Garlett, Watts and Hogan. Not sure whether Jones is any chance to return (or if he was not mentioned because it's already known he'll miss for a few weeks).
    Those are some pretty good outs. Can add Salem to the list too

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    So they are running out of forwards and we don't have any forwards who can kick goals. The great leveller.

No doubt BT's encouragement of Buddy to keep trying and hope that his "radar" returns ensures Buddy will kick 8.0 and we can all relax by 3/4 time.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast