I'm a bit surprised by the selections. Jones was an automatic in for me but McVeigh, seriously!!! The selectors must think that Naismith can ruck most of the game. Gawn is only second week back after a long injury layoff and a 6 day turnaround. Towers must have some good friends on the selection committee or some excellent photos.

The Demons are coming off a 6 day turnaround and a trip to Perth. They are without Watts, Jones, Hogan, Garlett and Salem. I think we're in a good position to win this game. I can see the demons starting aggressively and trying to rough up Mills and Heeney but I think they'll lose concentration in key moments and we'll run over the top. There was talk on SEN about teams needing to pay close attention to Jake Lloyd. I wonder if Bernie Vince will try to rough-up Lloyd as well.
Horse - my tactics are to have Gary in the goal square for the last part of every quarter. He can then kick 4 match winning goals. I hope McV doesn't get injured but I'm not holding my breath.