Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RWO #AFL Round 1 weekend discussion thread

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Have I missed some commentary changes? Sounds like Gary Lyon on the GWS Dogs game? I knew Brayshaw was back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    Have I missed some commentary changes? Sounds like Gary Lyon on the GWS Dogs game? I knew Brayshaw was back.

Gary Lyon has moved to Fox Footy.

I am at the Geelong v Melbourne game and just saw the GWS score...omg what has happened to the bulldogs?

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    They were ordinary, then liba did his knee

Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Veterans List
    Geelong are playing well, especially their younger players. The crowd around me went nuts when Ablett kicked a goal.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Gary Lyon has moved to Fox Footy.

I am at the Geelong v Melbourne game and just saw the GWS score...omg what has happened to the bulldogs?
    Beveridge is fixated in adding flexibility to his team that he is playing players out of position. why is Easton Wood playing forward when he�s one of the best intercepting defenders in the league? Recruit Schache and Boyd and not play them and instead throw a skinny ruck in English into the team instead.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    [QUOTE I am at the Geelong v Melbourne game and just saw the GWS score...omg what has happened to the bulldogs?[/QUOTE]

They only got 8 more free kicks than the Giants. Nowhere near enough to be competitive.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Beveridge is fixated in adding flexibility to his team that he is playing players out of position. why is Easton Wood playing forward when he�s one of the best intercepting defenders in the league? Recruit Schache and Boyd and not play them and instead throw a skinny ruck in English into the team instead.
    Bit like Buckley playing Reid forward and Darcy in defence (and Cox anywhere on the ground).

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    They only got 8 more free kicks than the Giants. Nowhere near enough to be competitive.
    I think the reality of their charity flag may finally be dawning on them.

The stinki-poo-ish-ness of the Pies should see us grab a pick somewhere 19-23. Covers Blakey and the additional points we will need if he�s as good as they say. If not, a bonus pick anyway. Yeehaa

Veterans List
    The last minutes of the Geelong game were crazy! So many mistakes. Didn't expect Gawn to miss the shot...can't trust a ruckman to kick a goal ????.

Umpires were very strict on holding the ball. They loved giving 50s as well.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Didn't expect Gawn to miss the shot...can't trust a ruckman to kick a goal ????
    Gawn showed in 30 secs both how important a good big man can be to take a contested mark and how Jurassic they are kicking the ball. Ludwig would�ve loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    Gawn showed in 30 secs both how important a good big man can be to take a contested mark and how Jurassic they are kicking the ball. Ludwig would�ve loved it.
    No. I wanted Melbourne to win, so was disappointed. And Maxi is about a good a ruckman as you get. But sadly, this is what you get with a ruckasaur trying to kick a goal from right in front with the game on the line. All too predictable.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast