Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 6 v Geelong

Veterans List
    So who is going to assist Sinclair in the ruck? Who poked Deano in the eye today ??????

Congratulations to Ronke.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I was pretty surprised with the ins, not even Allir to assist in the ruck so Sinclair can spend at least some time as a forward option ? Particularly with towers out. Excited to see Ronke debut but I am slightly flabbergasted. With this. I hope the midfield turn up ... or we could be in for a bit of a belting

Great to see Ronke get his debut - well earned.

Poor old Sinclair better be eating his weetbix this week!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    Must be the Swans 'Jinx Week'.....Towers injured today, a poke in the eye! We'll be looking more like Cygnets than Swans this week. Good luck to Ben Ronke and Dan and Robbie. Bad luck 'again' to Allir.....you'd think his height may have been handy this week?! Three talls in the emergencies.....late change coming?

Veterans List
    Rewarding those that were in the bests last NEAFL game, Ronke is a tackling machine. Perplexed how we will handle the ruck, assume someone like Parker or Kennedy will ruck a bit to give Sinclair a chop out.

What it tells us is that Darcy Cameron is no where near a senior game if he can't crack one in this dire situation. Think it was he that poked Towers in the eye :-)

Think we'll get well done but interesting to see a small fast and pressuring forward line.

Congratulations to Ronke but im totally surprised with this team selection, once Towers went out I thought AA would step in, shows total lack of confidence in Allir, the last 2 weeks should have been his opportunity re Hayward and Florent he needs some solid game time. Robinson how many chances?? what dynamic does he bring into this 22 - good luck going down the line with a get out kick or trying for a long option in our FWD 50. Worse Swans team on paper since rnd 1 2017 but as we know the coaches know better.

Cheers

Veteran Site Admin
    I'll add my congratulations to Ronke. We knew he was getting close and now he has his chance. He's a bit in the mould of all those small forwards running around in the Richmond team.

I am slightly surprised they didn't run with Aliir, once Towers was out. He was awful up forward but I think he'd be better suited in the ruck and he has at least trained a bit there over the pre-season.

I am also disappointed not to see the return of Melican, though the Cats don't have an overly tall forward line, even with the return of Hawkins. Menzel missing the game at least gives us some relief. He's been in excellent form.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    In Fox Robinson Ronke
    Out Franklin Hannebery Towers

There goes another ruck option...

Towers received a poke in the eye
    Gulp.

Veterans List
    Probably being careful with Melican so he's ready for next week against Brown & Waite. Best not to risk returning players with plane trips and long bus trips.

Geelong are much taller than us so we'll need to have a different game plan than the long bomb in. How about winning the centre square? that will take pressure off the over worked backs!

Senior Player
    Congrats to Ronke, but we are going to get smashed in the air.I don't think I can watch this

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    Congrats to Ronke, but we are going to get smashed in the air.I don't think I can watch this

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    Maybe on the ground as well. Stevic is one of the umpires.......

I�m normally positive when it comes to selections and trust the coaches, but a bit shocked with the selected team. There is no structure at all and if Sinkers gets injured we�ll get smashed. Hope I�m proven wrong.