Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 13, Swans vs Eagles, 7:50pm, SCG #AFLSwansEagles @sydneyswans

How good is Ollie? Forget about him becoming a star. He is one now. Jones is playing so well off halfback and through the mids. Thought that was McCartin's best game. And if Allir keeps playing like that, he won't be going the twos anytime soon. Well done Reg on the 250. Great win.

Veterans List
    Aliir 10 marks tonight, a number of them intercepts. Great return game, I say leave him in and he'll be cherry ripe for the finals. Who goes out when Reid and Melican come back in? Getting ahead of myself?

Ollie was superb. Hewett terrific both ways. And Grundy superb.

And maintain what I said before, Buddy lacks confidence in front of goals at the moment.

Lots of frees paid tonight. That may have been due to four field umpires or the close contest.

Really impressed with the performance of our youngsters; esp. Haywood, Florent, Ronke and McCartin, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by I�m-uninformed2 View Post
    And maintain what I said before, Buddy lacks confidence in front of goals at the moment.
    Buddy has always been like that when he's close to goal. I'm not too concerned.

Veterans List
    I just heard Hanners call Reg 'Truck' on the radio interview......very apt nickname. Reg was epic tonight......wow, we won a milestone game........again!

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Compared with the amateurs from Seven they are.....refreshingly so.
    Only when politics aren't involved.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Buddy has always been like that when he's close to goal. I'm not too concerned.
    If there is anything to criticise Bud about, it�s his tendency to give silly free kicks away. He gave so many away tonight.

Watching Ch.7. Gotta love Heeney. He's the perfect poster boy for the club. Very well spoken and soooo young.

Veterans List
    Top win. If we ever get our kicking into the forward line right, look out.

Tom McCartin is a really big find.

Reg has two boys (ie. father and son prospects). Let's he we keep on his good side, unlike Dunkley.

Veterans List
    Another good game by Ben Ronke but I wish he would take it on like in game one, when has the ball in hand going into the forward line. Could have taken another bounce and had a shot in the last quarter.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast