Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Rd19 Bombers v Swans, Docklands, 27 July 2018

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Swannette View Post
    Fair dinkum - you want to believe that crap? Seriousky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It could be true and I did say 'might'........

BTW, free kick count 17 - 7

@@@@ me that bounce on Rampe.... in the first quarter a bad bounce is 'unlucky' for the bombers by the wet cheer squad in the commentary box, second quarter its 'luck of the irish' for the Bombers...

Horrendously inconsistent umpiring as per the norm - nothing changes. I seriously am ready to give up on the game - the enjoyment level has dropped that much as its the same old dog@@@@ week after week.. Add to that our @@@@house game plan and it takes away plenty of enjoyment of the game.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

So the commentators spent the entire quarter banging on about the Swans ignoring the corridor and playing slow and long balls down the line. As Lloooyyddd comes off he's interviewed and says: "that's how we want to play, high tempo corridor football"

Weird.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Swannette View Post
    Fair dinkum - you want to believe that crap? Seriousky.

Yeah Journos would never make anything up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    17 frees to 7 and they still boo the imbeciles. Yes we have been lucky with two frees but they get ALL the soft ones on their players - sick of it.
    There are more brain cells in a 2am emergency clinic amongst the drunks waiting to be seen then there are amongst an entire Bombers crowd.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Bloody hell. The umpires are completely screwing us over yet again. The inconsistency is amazing. If you can't ignore the crowd decisions umpires just put the whistle away.

Senior Player
    Lol, 17 to 7. No surprises there.

Regular in the Side
    Nice to see a few instances of our boys picking up a crumb from a contest. Good signsbon that front at least.

Patterns emerge, but do they mean anything? No.

Inside 50s 34 - 18. I think it would have been about 20 - 5 that quarter

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    There are more brain cells in a 2am emergency clinic amongst the drunks waiting to be seen then there are amongst an entire Bombers crowd.
    Ha ha ha ha

Patterns emerge, but do they mean anything? No.

Senior Player
    Yeah but at least the drunks will be sentient in the morning.

@@@@ me that bounce on Rampe.... in the first quarter a bad bounce is 'unlucky' for the bombers by the wet cheer squad in the commentary box, second quarter its 'luck of the irish' for the Bombers...

Horrendously inconsistent umpiring as per the norm - nothing changes. I seriously am ready to give up on the game - the enjoyment level has dropped that much as its the same old dog@@@@ week after week.. Add to that our @@@@house game plan and it takes away plenty of enjoyment of the game.
    Did you notice the identical lucky bounce in the same play that went the Bmbers way and nothing was said?

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast