Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jarrad McVeigh

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar

Jarrad McVeigh

Macca gets a one year extension!

Veterans List
    Has been playing well enough to go again and won't be on big money so potentially offers a lot more for 2019 than pick 80 in the ND.

Just waiting now for Lloyd ...

I wonder if some of the $ for Llloydd are tied up in Hanners salary?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I wonder if some of the $ for Llloydd are tied up in Hanners salary?
    I'm thinking the same thing. Maybe he's waiting to see if Hanners goes so he can get some extra money.

Warming the Bench
    I'm ok with McV getting another year. At the start of this year I thought differently but he has been very good this year.

Lloyd - usually when a player hasn't signed by this time of the year it usually means they're out the door. But if Hannebery goes to the Saints then Lloyd can get some more $ - I hope he stays.

I would be distraught if they let Lloyd go.
    That would be the stoopidest move this club ever made.
    I think I read somewhere that McHack is more or less on less money... throw the extra cash we have at Lloyd.
    He's a gun.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

There’s an article posted by Ludwig on the Trading etc thread, where Lloyd says he wants to stay at the Swans

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I would be distraught if they let Lloyd go.
    That would be the stoopidest move this club ever made.
    I think I read somewhere that McHack is more or less on less money... throw the extra cash we have at Lloyd.
    He's a gun.
    Stoopidest is now looking like Tom Mitchell! Last night was the first time I really thought we've done the wrong thing :-(

There’s an article posted by Ludwig on the Trading etc thread, where Lloyd says he wants to stay at the Swans
    But in all seriousness, what would you expect him to say? If he wanted to go, he can’t declare it without criticism. He probably can’t even say he fielding offers. Even saying I’m leaving it until the end of the season adds heat and speculation. Saying he wants to stay means he isn’t lying if he goes and it takes the heat off, if just a little.

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    But in all seriousness, what would you expect him to say? If he wanted to go, he can’t declare it without criticism. He probably can’t even say he fielding offers. Even saying I’m leaving it until the end of the season adds heat and speculation. Saying he wants to stay means he isn’t lying if he goes and it takes the heat off, if just a little.
    Did you check out the article?

Great news. I'm delighted he's staying and that the club have been big enough to realise that he is worth another year.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Did you check out the article?
    Indeed I did. He sounds genuine. But again, I would expect him to. I hope he stays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast