Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFLFinals 2ndEF Swans vs Giants, SCG, Sat 8 Sep 4:20pm @sydneyswans #AFLSwansGiants

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    We may have a new Rohan in Hayward... has had quite a few games so far in his young career with little to no impact. I hope he can get into the game...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    When was the last time Gary was our second highest goal kicker at the end of the home and away season? :
    Last edited by goswannies; 8th September 2018 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    When was the last time Gary was our second highest goal kicker at the end of the home and away season?
    I was obviously alluding to him having a few games where he has very minimal impact, not his entire season...

They are just a lot better side than us, plain and simple...

Senior Player
    Swans looking like a bottom 4 side today. Knocked out without even a whimper...

I’m not sure about the strategy of hacking to ball forward indiscriminately forward or bombing it long.

Taking a bit of time and sighting up a target - even a bit shorter - might be more effective ;

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    I was obviously alluding to him having a few games where he has very minimal impact, not his entire season...
    Either that or you’re frustrated with how this game is going and found a 19 year old soft target.

Sorry that was a bit harsh, but for me, at this sage if his career, I’d expect he’d be inconsistent, and so far I think he’s career has been ok.

I hope the club has a good had look at the balance of the side and where we are heading. We lack skills big time. Is this a recruiting problem or a development problem? We also need an elite inside mid. The club also needs to look at who they have let slip through their fingers; Mitchell, Nankervis and Membrey. It's not good enough just giving away those players for SFA.

Veterans List
    Oh dear.....absolute clanger marking decision there.....just kick it for him ump. Doesn't matter, we've racked the cue.....

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    This is embarrassing! Bit problems .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that’s it folks - what a terrible end to the season - we’ve scored two goals in 3 quarters - that’s terrible

Gone. Very sad way to finish. I can’t question the effort but our skills have been ordinary. Unable to take marks that GWS were. Contested ball was really poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    We've played like one on more than a few occasions this year too! Found it so hard to score too many times this year to be a danger against the real good sides in a final!

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast