Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Redandwhiteonline posters

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Stability will return, that I promise

Happy to arrange some RWO catch up. Easiest way is just to pick a spot before a match and turn up if you wish to. It's been done before. Will look at doing this early in the season.

I tend to lurk around the Tudor Hotel in Redfern pre and post match, and to watch away games. Keep an eye out for me if you're ever there. I think you can make out what I look like from the profile pic, if not, just ask Bruce, whose name you will hear spoken often.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

I wasn’t complaining about RWO going down, more saying how much I feel it’s absence.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    When RWO is down I have to admit I feel a little lost. It’s a really amazing community of passionate Swans supporters.
    ......and it's been 'down' a bit lately. Let's hope that doesn't continue.....as yes, it is missed when there's important footy stuff to discuss! For rabid fans, this place is a must to get things off one's chest and see other's points of view on the how the Swans are tracking and general footy/AFL issues. Keep up the good work everyone and thanks to the mod's for making it all possible!

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    I'd like to thank posters for never saying "if you think you can pull on a pair of boots and do better I'd like to see that" or something to that effect.
    I'm not really active on the Swans Facebook page and then I see that comment (regularly) in reply to someone being critical of a player it reminds me why I'm not active there...
    Whilst I was complaining about Hanners during the game (e.g. here comes another ineffective disposal), the bloke behind me (swans fan) said, how many games have you played?
    Well... firstly, I'm a woman mate, and the swans don't have a women's team. I asked him how many professional games of footy had he played ... you guessed it, none.
    In the end, I had to have the copper who was standing behind him tap him on the shoulder and tell him enough. He has happy to do so.

PS. Love this place.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I wasn’t complaining about RWO going down, more saying how much I feel it’s absence.
    All good MW, I understood you from the outset, but I occasionally feel the need to reassure you good people anyway
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12