Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 4 Swans vs Dees Thur 11-Apr at SCG #AFLSwansDees @sydneyswans

Veterans List
    Lloyd has the defensive skills of a feather duster. How he gets top Fantasy points is beyond me. Clearly they don't deduct for turnovers. Put him in the guts and make him work for his cheque.

Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Swan View Post
    3) Aliir Aliir...love his physicality but am ready to vomit every time he needs to kick the ball. Swans need to have someone nearby for him to handball to...
    Excepts his handballs are floaty and crap too

Goes up to 11
    I'm sure the AFL are regretting their decision to give us so many crappy night games. We haven't played well at night for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Merdo5555 View Post
    Been the same story for far too long, hard contested football isnt enough anymore (not that we have shown a lot of it lately either). Need a new style, new coach and some new blood into the recruitment ranks. We seem to recruit too many players whose skills vanish in match conditions
    Totally agree. We draft players to play contested swans footy but that style has been gone now for far too long! We need to draft in elite kicks! We have basically none!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Too many players who can't hit a target. In fact they wouldn't even hit the side of a barn door based on tonight's performance. Does the team not practice kicking during the week?

Veterans List
    I hate losing on a Thursday 😞.

Not much I can say without repeating myself and what others have said.

It's going to be a long year...I was expecting it but I was hoping I would be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Lloyd has the defensive skills of a feather duster. How he gets top Fantasy points is beyond me. Clearly they don't deduct for turnovers. Put him in the guts and make him work for his cheque.
    Yes. Put him in a wing . He is an accumulator, not a back pocket . When someone on here suggested he play on betts I nearly choked !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Merdo5555 View Post
    Agree we are far too nice, we should have challenged the ban and should be making much more of a fuss about the dreadful umpiring. Who cares if you get fined if you get results. Has worked wonders for the Hawks. We also lack a bit of mongrel in the team, all great teams have it we are way too nice.

Biggest worry is most of our young players are going backwards.
    Accept Florent.....but he's just as likely to go missing next week. The whole team lacks consistency actually.....

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Really not sure where this club is at. Worse kicking team in Comp. And probably worse team. Who in their right mind would recruit Thurlow and Clarke? McInerney selection was a disaster.

They are both useless. Longmire fall on your sword and move on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A mate of mine messaged me before the end of the game and said this: "You blokes skills are worse than the girls, I'm being seroius! its fffn that bad!" That's from a Carlton supporter and you know what? I had to agree with him! We have deplorable foot skills, absolutely horrible bar a small select few!

Veterans List
    MB. Lloyd has become a pretender. Creates nothing but wins the BF. spare me. I would think JL will start looking over his shoulder. This is totally unacceptable. Recruiting Clarke and Thurlow is Eade thinking. Clubs fall for recycled players too often. We have had good success but we have got it badly wrong this time.

It would nice if we could just fast forward 2 years so we can play young Gulden and Campbell! They at least look like 2 young footballers that can actually use the ball when they gather it!

Surprise surprise we dont capitalise when we have ascendancy
    Skills disgraceful
    Midfield pathetic
    Make Hewett a mid, lose thw tag we dont have enough good mids to warrant a tagger
    Mills a waste with 15 possessions put in the middle
    Heeney forward or in the middle, dont talk about how he needs to be forward than play him as a floating defender for periods
    Ronke to NEAFL he is broken
    Blakey on the wing cant keep playing 5 possession games
    Mccartin to get Reids fwd time, cant kick straight waste of time forward