Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 5 Tigers v Swans Sat 20-Apr at Marvel Stadium #AFLTigersSwans @sydneyswans

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Nice to see AJ & Hanners sitting with Hayward watching the Swans tonight. I’m proud of the culture
    100% agree.

Senior Player
    Dawson showing a lot - he is a keeper.

I love Buddy - he plays like he can single handedly win the game every week...

He never gives up...he supports the club, he brings supporters to the ground and he seems to be a nice guy...

Worth every million we paid...

and what's with the booing AGAIN?

Seriously, Buddy is one of the greatest of all time... it's a privilege to watch him play...

God those Richmond supporters are feral!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    I love Buddy - he plays like he can single handedly win the game every week...

He never gives up...he supports the club, he brings supporters to the ground and he seems to be a nice guy...

Seriously, Buddy is one of the greatest of all time... it's a privilege to watch him play...
    They're booing him because he's a gun. Plus as a key forward he wrestles with his opponent a lot. Simple as that.

Thurlow, Ronke, Clarke, Reid very poor. Be interested to see how many turnovers Thurlow alone has gifted.

Are team mates talking to each other when we have the ball in space? The number of times our boys are run down when they seemingly had so much time. Is the cry of “hot! hot! Hot!” too old fashioned?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    I love Buddy

Because he is a champion and the opposition fans @@@@ themselves every time he goes near it.....

I'm sticking fat with the Swans. I don't think the detractors are making due allowance for the strength of the competition and our relative youth and inexperience. I was hopeful we would do better than we have but, if we miss finals this year, I can live with that after the success we've had and having faith in our players developing for the future. We need to develop our youth to prepare for more challenges as Macca, Kizza and probably Reg leave the club this year.

Very encouraging first game from Rowbottom.

I'm loving Rampe's game. But I usually do. Is there anyone that stands a mark better than him? (I grant you this is not the game's most important skill but I love the determination he puts into distracting his opponent when they are kicking for goal. I believe he was responsible for Lynch's miss from in front earlier.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Dawg View Post
    Thurlow, Ronke, Clarke, Reid very poor. Be interested to see how many turnovers Thurlow alone has gifted.
    Why would you try a dangerous kick into the corridor at half back? Sheer madness and another goal to the opposition.

- - - Updated - - -

Teach Papley to kick FFS!

Papley delivers as expected....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Are team mates talking to each other when we have the ball in space? The number of times our boys are run down when they seemingly had so much time. Is the cry of “hot! hot! Hot!” too old fashioned?
    I wonder about that too. When I played it was the responsibility of the player calling for it to ensure that they were clear. These days the player disposing of the ball seems to get the blame.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast