Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 18 Dockers v Swans Sat 20-Jul at Optus Stadium #AFLDockersSwans @sydneyswans

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    If Rowbottom continues to develop and the coaches keep giving him an opportunity to play in the middle he is going to be one hell of a great selection in the 2nd round!

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
    He's made 3 excellent long kicks. McLean is going insanely well for a first gamer!

Veterans List
    McLean's stats so far: 5 kicks, 5 handballs, 5 marks, 7 tackles, 11 hit out's and 75 fantasy points before half time. Impressive.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    He's made 3 excellent long kicks. McLean is going insanely well for a first gamer!
    that was picked up in the pre season!

Hayden McLean BOG at halftime

Warming the Bench
    Apparently Aliir is not well, has been vomiting, no wonder he isn’t as sharp as usual

Veterans List
    Half time and we have 5 free kicks.....mind you they only have 8.....but 5 in a half of footy? As I said earlier, I'm not watching the match....

McLean is putting his hand up to play again next week. I remember Horse saying that he was a competitor. He's certainly shown that. Stoddart has had some good / bad moments. Hope he retains his spot. I'm liking Fox too. He's having a ripper.

Senior Player
    McLean has hugely exceeded my expectations as a ruckman after watching him in the ressies. Glad to be totally wrong. Looks like we have picked up another one

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

#AFL Round 18 Dockers v Swans Sat 20-Jul at Optus Stadium #AFLDockersSwans @sydneyswans

And the Aussie women are 7/408 in 1st inns. Wow! Ashes in the kitbag. Diamonds are 3 goals up last quarter- ooh tight match.

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    If Rowbottom continues to develop and the coaches keep giving him an opportunity to play in the middle he is going to be one hell of a great selection in the 2nd round by us!

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
    Yes, done a lot of good things tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    McLean's stats so far: 5 kicks, 5 handballs, 5 marks, 7 tackles, 11 hit out's and 75 fantasy points before half time. Impressive.
    Not sure if he's ever got 75 fantasy points in a NEAFL game? Though there, he largely plays deep forward.

+1

Veterans List
    What a difference it makes being able to play Reid forward and Aliir back. It changes our structures. And McLean is doing well in the ruck. Hopefully Aliir is ok with his illness.

I'm disappointed in McCartin today. But he's only young and I'm sure he will improve in the second half.

I think Blakey's hands can't keep up with his feet when he runs and bounces the ball! I love when he goes on those long runs.

Go Swans, keep it up 😊.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast