Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-season 2020

Veterans List
    Thanks for the reports, really appreciated, cheers

According to the Swans social media Dawson came in 3rd ahead of Knoll. The placings were Stephens, Fox, JD, Knoll, Cunningham.

Crikey, sounds like we've gone from healthiest list ever to a pack of invalids.

So apparently this is the fittest we have collectively been for a while given our non finals appearance in 2019? Hate to think how collectively busted we would've been in years gone by................

Quote Originally Posted by SeanM View Post
    Yeah he seemed to run at full effort and took a while to recover. But he participated in drills afterwards.
    Who? Knoll or Fox?

Knoll. He seemed to take longer to recover. He was near the boundary talking to one of the staff. Someone walked past and congratulated him on his run. He seemed to joke that he probably ran it too hard. He may have sat out the next drill but saw him participate later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Dawg View Post
    So apparently this is the fittest we have collectively been for a while given our non finals appearance in 2019? Hate to think how collectively busted we would've been in years gone by................
    I think it means those that aren’t injured are athletically fitter than they have been in the past, rather than less injured players

- - - Updated - - -

That’s pretty impressive from Knoll. Wasn’t he far from the fittest when we recruited him?

I bet he can get off the ground when he jumps now too?

Great reports! Thank you. 🙏

Senior Player
    Great effort by Stephens - no question on his ability to at least run out a game. Knoll did very well. Not sure if he can make it but at least he is having a fair dinkum go. Ditto Fox.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post

That’s pretty impressive from Knoll. Wasn’t he far from the fittest when we recruited him?

I bet he can get off the ground when he jumps now too?
    In almost every session I have seen, he has been doing extra work with Cox on his single grab marks. Looks to have a great attitude and knows he needs to improve his skills to be an asset around the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goods78 View Post
    In almost every session I have seen, he has been doing extra work with Cox on his single grab marks. Looks to have a great attitude and knows he needs to improve his skills to be an asset around the ground.
    He sounds very promising!

Senior Player
    Naismith injury rumours off the mark

Interview with him on the Swans site today, he completed his first full session and is in good shape for the season