Page 379 of 452 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429 ... LastLast
Results 4,537 to 4,548 of 5424

Thread: 2020 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

I for one am over the whole Irish experiment. 15yrs later we are still trying to find another Tadgh.
    2x Irish in Tadgh and Stynes have really made it.

Id take Fox over COR in a heartbeat.
    Fox is the Rampe protege, consistently competes on bigger bodies.

Only thing i will say for COR is that he is put in a box in our team, i suspect he would be more freely used elsewhere if of course i believed someone else would pick him up, which I dont

You have to Feel bad for Fox, he as others have said previously “Good” this year. Not serviceable, not ok, he was good ! I guess the club is looking to back in guys like Ling, Gould and BOC to come on next year. Brand to return also. Still I don’t think it could have hurt to hold onto him on a one year extension, the way his career is trending he could’ve been on track for a very good season in 2021!

Surely he gets a shot elsewhere. Good luck Robbie, the flying Fox !

Cant be too worried about matching

PICK SWAP 🔀

SYDNEY RECEIVE: pick 48 and a future third round pick

CARLTON RECEIVE: pick 31

On traded the future 3rd round to Gold Coast for pick 37, can someone quickly work out how many points we gained?

179 for us, so it says on AFL

Disappointed that fox was delisted, thought he played very well this year. That being said he would of held back Gould’s development this year......so I can understand decision. Same with Thurlow....he would of kept Ling out of the side. We obviously want to give our youngsters a chance and build a side for the next 10 years.

Senior Player
    This whole strategy is going to implode if a bid comes for Campbell before ours. Not out of the question.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

If Taylor can get fit he will be a good pickup. Gray was an obvious mistake but at the time we were celebrating his pickup after his last season with Port. I hope we now proceed with drafting McCartin as a delisted free agent. The forward line and Ruck are our glaring issues long term.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny79 View Post
    Disappointed that fox was delisted, thought he played very well this year. That being said he would of held back Gould’s development this year......so I can understand decision. Same with Thurlow....he would of kept Ling out of the side. We obviously want to give our youngsters a chance and build a side for the next 10 years.
    Fox medium defender and utility with exceptional athletic qualities, Ling, small defender, Gould, large defender with questionable tank and a skin fold problem. Not like for like

We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Don’t see that happening, clear top 4 in the draft

JUH, McDonald, Thilthorpe, Hollands

DGB, Phillips and Bruhn also rate ahead of Campbell. I expect a bid to come between picks 7-10

Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    This whole strategy is going to implode if a bid comes for Campbell before ours. Not out of the question.

I think that’s the idea behind banking the extra points; circumventing implosion.

Any chance of putting Fox on the rookie list? His delisting is a shocker.