Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread. Richmond, Round 6.

Senior Player
    Mills was easily our best player. Kudos for Fox on Reiwoldt. Rampe as usual good.

Papley is a very very good player. We hurt ourselves with those easy misses when it was dry.

I am not happy, but we did as well as could be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    I axtually think horse will be ok with today. Lost Kennedy early and lost by a goal and a bit in heavy conditions. This year is a development year. I'm trying to focus on the positives.
    Agreed. Played with a lot of heart and no forward line whatsoever. Uncovered a few players. Sinclair, Brand, Aliir, Reid and McCartin to come back in the next week or two will be very helpful

Ita going to be a shame when we lose Papley soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was bloody painful, glad it’s over !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    Strangely ethralling armwrestle. Our kids look unpolished but the rsw potential is there. Play em I say.

Blakey looks in a real hole at the moment. They should be playing him through the wing.

I am actuallu impressed with hayward in defence today. Has a bit of Leo about him.

Thanks Swans for a great three quarters of hard footy.
    Huge physical effort from a shockingly undermanned team. Could have pinched it. Given everything, correct team for the conditions. Backline was excellent including late in Fox. Should be a number of red faces here who turned on the club before the game even started.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    Insipid game from Parker today.No impact.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    Looks gaunt and underweight

Maybe he needs to eat a couple of steaks?

He has a black eye

Aliir, Reid, Brand to come in for Kennedy, Blakey and Stoddart for me, to give us some height. If Heeney is injured then Taylor too.

Very poor everything.

Rookies did enough, Clarke and Hayward too.
    Gray Stoddart Harry and COR all in the firing line

Id leave Blakey based on a depleted fwd line but he needs to stay on his feet, kick long, dont try to break tackles, hold tackles and jump at the ball. He runs to a high ball contest and then doesnt jump.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    So, I get the frustration but there was enough there to keep running with.

Rowbottom and Stephens were very good and the latter should get a few games in a row now to settle in. Hayward is a natural footballer and may have found a spot to use his instincts and skills. Blakey finally got moving a bit in the second half, though his kicking is off.

We’re at we’re at in rejuvenating the list and with injuries, but as long as I see kids continuing to step up, I’m ok with the trajectory.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    What does an 'underutilised' list even mean? If your going to mount an argument, drop the BT-esque crap and say what you really mean.
    I certainly think under-utilised is a bit over the top. Can't really see who would've changed things too much for us today from those not picked (and available). Throw JPK and Isaac onto the outs and we just have a shocking injury list - bulk of our cap is on the pine!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    He has a black eye

Aliir, Reid, Brand to come in for Kennedy, Blakey and Stoddart for me, to give us some height. If Heeney is injured then Taylor too.
    Aside from eye, still looks different. Maybe trying too hard. Doesn't look relaxed

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast