Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 13: Dockers v Swans

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Bell should of gone for goal!!
    He should have. But gee I like what he is showing week by week - the kid is coming along really well and has some serious X factor I think.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Freo just look a little better drilled and more polished than us at this stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep just making use of it better then we are so far. We are dominating around the ruck, but not doing enough with it.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Joey looks underdone, unsurprisingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least three times now Mundy has just dropped the ball cold in a tackle - and got away with it all 3 times. That trend is a plague on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    At least three times now Mundy has just dropped the ball cold in a tackle - and got away with it all 3 times. That trend is a plague on the game.
    Was about to say the same. Seems to be a lot of throwing too...

- - - Updated - - -

Foot and Stephens almost unseen tonight

Did I see a throw paid.... is it a blue moon? Shame they won't pay all the other interesting methods of disposal.

They are just cleaner going forward so far to us, and we are struggling to create much going forward. Joey looks underdone too which isn't helping, and clearly outsized down back.

If Longmire does not rethink strategy we are going to get absolutely blown off the park here. His match ups on Fyfe and Mundy are really working, not. The long bomb forward is really working, not.

This could be a long afternoon in a dreadful match

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    All sides just drop the ball these days. A total scourge on footy that started with the cheaters in 2016.

Veterans List
    We are not handling the pressure this quarter. It's just been hack kicks. No fluency at all. Fremantle seem to have more players around the ball.

So far this is disgusting to watch. @@@@ing vile. If this is the best both teams can do then they both need to be dissolved.

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    Absolute crap football again ! Last week was just a flash in the pan with a weak opposition. We are rabble, one goal in a half of football. It may be the only goal we get judging by the way they are playing.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast