Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 13: Dockers v Swans

Veterans List
    That kick by Rowbottom is where we are at tonight. Why go to Hayward on boundary, he was never going to mark it. Poor % play. At least go to the square. And why would Hayward run there. How about a fake lead then reverse back to the square.

Well, at least our defence is playing well.

Veterans List
    Maybe Buddy can sneak on the ground at the start of the 4th 😉.

Credit to Freo their pressure has been immense all game.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    How would you @@@@ing know. It is not about how we are playing. It is about the standard of footy being produced by both sides. Neither side can score. This is a problem and does not turn the game into a very good spectacle. If I was hosting international guests this is certainly not a game I would wish upon them. It might be close but is, is a dreadful spectacle. If they come from soccer countries they will be used to this defensive crap. But would expect more from our game since we promote H w game as a fast scoring spectacle.

This is just not good enough. Most AFL games these days are putrid. If they want to promote the game then get rid of negative coaching. Both these coaching panels came with one mission today; negate the opposition

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk
    Hair trigger

Embarrassing and pathetic performance- midfield being destroyed and we have absolutely no structure when going forward. We don’t look like scoring

Nic Dal Santo @@@@ing sucks lol

A goal every 4 minutes. We’re not out of this yet

Goes up to 11
    We're not missing Rampe that much. Our defense is ok.

We just aren't playing anything remotely like positive footy and tactically we seem bereft. Lack of structure forward of the ball, no dare to take the game on and not changing anything up as the game develops is all squarely on the coaching staff.

Hope to see some sort of positivity in the last quarter and to at least go down swinging.

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    A goal every 4 minutes. We’re not out of this yet
    Currently running at a goal every 3 quarters

I don't care how many young players we have. They are in the same situation as us. Rebuilding. One goal at the final break is not good enough. Our coaches have caused this by congesting the stoppages and putting an extra around the ball. We can't score because we do not have enough forwards. SIMPLE!

To say I am pissed off with the way we have played this game is an understatement. We have been totally strangled and every move our coaches have made has made it worse. This is a disgrace. We brought a player in who is experienced but I think Joey has actually disjointed out mids. They were far better without him. He is still a good player but with him in the mids we are sooooo predictable

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Fremantle’s pressure around the ball has been elite. It’s meant that we’ve dump kicked it inside 50 inside of getting clean ball from a contest.

Veterans List
    Florent has been very, very poor. Why start him in the middle when he just can't get his body into the contest. Has plateaued for more. Just gives it up so easy when he gets it.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast