Finals start tonight, with Port v Geelong. I tend to favour Port in this one. Although it did take me most of the season, to start thinking of them as a genuine premiership contender. Possibly because they were often our easybeats in past seasons, or maybe because they have a history of not so good performances in AFL finals? But now, I'm grudgingly thinking, that since they've been on top of the ladder all season, then they probably deserve a win or two. And I don't really know where Geelong are at. We looked the better side, for much of our final game, before a quick burst put them a couple of goals in front. So what is their true form?

Tomorrow night it's Brisbane v Richmond. A few seasons ago, I was quite pleased for the long suffering Richmond fans, when they jagged an unexpected premiership. But alas, their continued success is starting to grate on me: so go the Lions.

Saturday twilight is St Kilda v Western Bulldogs. While I never really held a grudge against the Bulldogs, for the umpiring that they received in 2016, their blatant chucking has been irritating me this year: so, go the Saints.

On Saturday night, it's West Coast v Collingwood. Hmmm. You know how I opened this thread, by saying that I suppose that I care? Well, in regards to this game, I genuinely don't.