Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 16 • Sydney Swans v West Coast Eagles @Geelong

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    This is the best half of football we've played since the first half in round 3 against Richmond! Fantastic footy built on our effort and pressure! Well done bloods! Keep it going in the 2nd half boys! And I want to single out Mcinerney! He has taken his game to another level this year! Become a really important player with his run and foot skills! Another great draft selection from nowhere!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    McInenerny to half back and Hewett to midfield tagger: QED. What I have liked about Blakey is he is not stuffing around with the footy. JMc is a bit of a star.

Arnartey can play in the ruck. He's out jumping Natanui. He's having a big bounce back game.

All the not good enoughs are doing very well.

Biggest worry is the continuation of McCartin's poor disposal. He already has 5 clangers. He can't stop kicking the ball back to the Eagles.

The Eagles pressure was pretty good in the 1st quarter, but now they've given up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    Anyone else think it might be a good idea to move Heeney into the midfield today?

Just to try and give him some confidence. Not sure who goes forward to replace him though.
    I've been saying that for awhile. We don't need Heeney forward with Hayward playing so well.

Veterans List
    From the AFL match feed re: the 2nd term: "Every Sydney player this term apart from Tom McCartin has been involved in a score involvement."

Great team effort.....keep it up!

Absolutely gobsmacked.

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Blakey down back actually works

Blakey doesn't know his own limitations. He thinks he's faster than is and a better kick than he is. The pity being is he played within himself, he'd be a better player.

Veterans List
    Amartey having a break out game today by the sounds of it. The ABC commentators are describing him as "a super player".

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    Blakey doesn't know his own limitations. He thinks he's faster than is and a better kick than he is. The pity being is he played within himself, he'd be a better player.
    Yes and no.

His mark and immediate play on in d50 opened the game up.

Fox has been really good so far in the 3rd! Defended really well. I stand corrected!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Amartey having a break out game today by the sounds of it. The ABC commentators are describing him as "a super player".
    It’s his 5th game

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Yes and no.

His mark and immediate play on in d50 opened the game up.
    I'd agree if the success to fail ratio wasn't 3:1.. in any case, he's had a good game.

Senior Player
    Umps probably in Eagles best 3

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast