Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bob Skilton Medal

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonBible View Post
    TB, this is where you get yourself into trouble! We have been over this!! It is not the message but in the delivery!

I believe many would agree with you that Florent's ball use and decision making can be frustrating, and a major weakness of his that he needs to improve on.. but "garbage" and "dumb as rocks" are inflammatory and quite denigrating.. it is jarring to hear such terms on an online forum meant for discussing footy...

I believe you mean well but from now on.. for your sake more than anyone else's just to stop rubbing people the wrong way.. re-read your comments before you post, and think.. is there a more gentle way I can put this? I think we would all appreciate it and enjoy your contributions a lot more
    +1 .....but I have little faith in the situation changing anytime soon.
    Last edited by stevoswan; 3rd September 2021 at 05:32 PM.

Regular in the Side
    How do u know that all users of this site are swans/sth melb supporters. with some of the rubbish being bandied around i'd be surprised some wopuild know where sth melb is.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay View View Post
    Thanks! It’s just hard coming to the realisation that we have dickhead supporters too 😀
    Hey, this is Australia we're talking about. There are dickheads everywhere.....they are just in the minority thank goodness and I'd like to think at the Swans, there's even less.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Hey, this is Australia we're talking about. There are dickheads everywhere.....they are just in the minority thank goodness and I'd like to think at the Swans, there's even less.
    Stevo, in fairness they are just people with weird, bit extreme views, usually blinkered and unfortunately repetitious.

Otherwise, they’re ok!

Veterans List
    What was the venue for the F&B?

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Stevo, in fairness they are just people with weird, bit extreme views, usually blinkered and unfortunately repetitious.

Otherwise, they’re ok!
    Sounds like a bit of a dickhead to me

I don't know where the BSM event was held but I presume it was somewhere in Melbourne where they're all allowed to hub together.

Incidentally does anyone know who "Dogga" is? Parker referenced the invaluable support of staff including Damo (Damien Raper, head physio), Rob (Rob Inness - head of performance) and "Dogga". Did I hear right? Can anyone enlighten me?
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456