Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd preseason game v North

Wow
    Wicks put of starting line up
    Interesting look
    Bud rested thank goodness
    Callum of the bench is exciting after such an injury struggle last 6mnths

Certainly a few surprises in that team! Great to see Mills back. Ladhams and Wicks missing are surprises as is Paddy up forward. Certainly some good competition for places which is pleasing.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilbr View Post
    Wicks missing
    Wicks is named on the interchange bench (and isn't named in the VFL side, suggested he's an almost certain starter).

Regular in the Side
    Great to see all the injured players at least named in the VFL side. Melican, Amartey, O'Riordan, Sheather, and Corey Warner all listed. Basically we must almost have a clean list with regard to injuries. Lachie Rankin appears the only player missing from both teams apart from Buddy. Hopefully just rested.

Don't know anything about the three TBC players, Melville, Hughes and Gabilla. Does anyone have any info on them.

Quote Originally Posted by rb4x View Post
    Great to see all the injured players at least named in the VFL side. Melican, Amartey, O'Riordan, Sheather, and Corey Warner all listed. Basically we must almost have a clean list with regard to injuries. Lachie Rankin appears the only player missing from both teams apart from Buddy. Hopefully just rested.

Don't know anything about the three TBC players, Melville, Hughes and Gabilla. Does anyone have any info on them.
    Gabilla certainly played for the academy last season. Possibly a medium sized forward, who spent a bit of time in the middle? The other two I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bexl View Post
    My guess with Ladhams is they want him to play as first ruck for a whole game.
    You could well be right

No Sinclair (concussion) so Ladhams rucking in VFL makes sense.

Suspended by the MRP
    Wont be able to watch , might catch a replay later , can someone update on how McAndrew goes ? Saw him in the magoos way back when , thought he was ok . He is known as Stretch around the club .

Quote Originally Posted by rb4x View Post

I thought Rankin sustained a thumb injury last week against GWS.

Conditions for today's game look to be a lot better than expected based on the curtain raiser game.

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilbr View Post
    Conditions for today's game look to be a lot better than expected based on the curtain raiser game.
    Yes, much better than predicted, but as I look at the radar, there is rain heading right toward Homebush.

Quote Originally Posted by Goal Sneak View Post
    Yes, much better than predicted, but as I look at the radar, there is rain heading right toward Homebush.
    As I look at the radar, there's now an ugly storm right on top of Homebush. Uggghhh!

- - - Updated - - -

Although, looking again, it may pass by game time? But there looks to be another one coming in behind it.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast