Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Rd 14 vs Port Adelaide @ Adelaide

Stevo, I agree that forums represent society and just like if this was a social group that met in person, people would leave based on one person’s relentless, overbearing contribution. You might like it but many, many more don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    Stevo, I agree that forums represent society and just like if this was a social group that met in person, people would leave based on one person’s relentless, overbearing contribution. You might like it but many, many more don’t.
    +1.

Pushing for Selection
    Agree

On the veteran's list
    Ditto
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Veterans List
    Alright you lot....how many 'more'? You'll never know....but as long as you're happy I guess that's all that matters eh? Stuff everybody else.....is that how you want it?

TB is stubborn but he has a right to be here....get over it!

Threads are now actually being hijacked/derailed by complainers. As has been said many times in the past, there is an 'ignore' option that you can use to keep your RWO a 'safe' place.

Just less inclusive.....
    Last edited by stevoswan; 20th June 2022 at 07:16 PM.

Senior Player
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Alright you lot....how many 'more'? You'll never know....but as long as you're happy I guess that's all that matters eh? Stuff everybody else.....is that how you want it?

Threads are now actually being hijacked/derailed by complainers. As has been said many times in the past, there is an 'ignore' option that you can use to keep your RWO a 'safe' place.

Just less inclusive.....
    Exactly the same argument could be used the other way. You are happy with the status quo. Others are not. Stuff the others.

If only there was an "Ignore" button.

I find the complaints about this just as tedious as the miserable posts themselves.

Besides, all i see is:

1 ignored post. View

Sometimes I even click on the View button. Sometimes I even get a chuckle out of them. They remind me of that donkey in Winnie the Pooh.

You can also do it…

On twitter: "Block@thisfwit"
    On news: "You blocked news.com.au"
    On facebook: wouldn't know, never go there.

If we were meeting in person, we wouldn't have this option. Use it. It's empowering.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    If only there was an "Ignore" button.

I find the complaints about this just as tedious as the miserable posts themselves.

Besides, all i see is:

1 ignored post. View

Sometimes I even click on the View button. Sometimes I even get a chuckle out of them. They remind me of that donkey in Winnie the Pooh.

You can also do it…

On twitter: "Block@thisfwit"
    On news: "You blocked news.com.au"
    On facebook: wouldn't know, never go there.

If we were meeting in person, we wouldn't have this option. Use it. It's empowering.
    Agree. It is tedious. I've said my bit and I'll move on. Just remember though, these posts are the "effect" not the "cause". Always best to cure the cause not bandaid the effect.

Pushing for Selection
    Agree. It is tedious. I've said my bit and I'll move on. Just remember though, these posts are the "effect" not the "cause". Always best to cure the cause not bandaid the effect.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    …This reminds me of my all time favourite "player trading" story. Years ago in the NBA a player was traded mid game to the opposition team he was playing against in the first two periods. He was expected to change dressing rooms, suit up for his new team and play against his former team in the third and fourth periods.
    Hehe. Good story. You could say Ladhams did sort of come out for them in the 3rd. You could … but I won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post

Just less inclusive.....
    Good on them to hijack it. Let’s stand up and call it out and especially the meaningless discussions and relentless contribution with no basis about individual players on either side of the midline average comments. The moderators have allowed the attack by him on some players and I feel obliged to react as a supporter of this club.