Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Season – what’s happening Premier and Platinum Divisions

Parramatta were a victim of mismanagement and the influence of a certain clan family who shall not be named did not help their cause.

It’s ridiculous we don’t have a senior club at Prems level west of Ashfield. Parramatta would appear to be the logical club to take the Western Sydney area on but it will need juniors and money as well as high level support

Quote Originally Posted by WomblingFree View Post
    Parramatta were a victim of mismanagement and the influence of a certain clan family who shall not be named did not help their cause.

It’s ridiculous we don’t have a senior club at Prems level west of Ashfield. Parramatta would appear to be the logical club to take the Western Sydney area on but it will need juniors and money as well as high level support
    Why are they the logical choice? I'd think not having an under 19's would rule them out straight away?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttsy View Post
    Why are they the logical choice? I'd think not having an under 19's would rule them out straight away?
    What needing financial assistance doesn't?.

You know there's another club in Sydney's west that has engaged their juniors, have two of the best afl facilities around and also have their finances sorted so wouldn't need a handout who could step up.

They also have a history of representing the West longer than any other club in Sydney. Might have taken a while to come back together but have now for the right reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    What needing financial assistance doesn't?.

You know there's another club in Sydney's west that has engaged their juniors, have two of the best afl facilities around and also have their finances sorted so wouldn't need a handout who could step up.

They also have a history of representing the West longer than any other club in Sydney. Might have taken a while to come back together but have now for the right reasons.
    They also won Platinum and were runner up in Platinum Reserves i believe despite Womblings prediction that they would run Mid table at best

Is it Magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Is it Magic?
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Careful Tara will get angry

Family surname start with a K? Re: Goannas? More suspensions than Toby Greene...

Well they were touted as the benchmark of Western Sydney football...interesting to see how they react to massive exodus. Only looked like a dozen at training over 3 grades on their Facebook post

Will be interesting to see how the Platinum teams match up against the Prem Div 3 rd grade teams..

I see that UNSW had a trial against South Adelaide Roosters on the weekend - anyone know how they went ?

Apologies North Adelaide I should have said

NA 11.6
    UNSW 8.5

Comments from the Roosters page suggest it was their reserve grade squad with a youth focus that was selected

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast