Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Season – what’s happening Premier and Platinum Divisions

We've debuted 13 players to the game in the past 2 weeks. We are back to a development stage, and been put in Division 1. It's going to be a slog to keep this going, one can only remain optimistic for so long

Can’t remember this ever happening but both Power women’s teams registered a score of 0.0.0 over the weekend.

Almost Football Legend
    In all 3 games in Womens Div 3, the losing team was held to a score of zero. Not particularly healthy for that comp.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

So many 100plus points defeats
    Whats going on is the talent that slim

classic afl sydney match summary of the premier division, left an internal note about kayo cutting out and looking for additional comments, as well as mixing up the best players for the wrong clubs

Almost Football Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by mrns View Post
    classic afl sydney match summary of the premier division, left an internal note about kayo cutting out and looking for additional comments, as well as mixing up the best players for the wrong clubs
    I can totally understand how that could have happened. They seem to have fixed it now.
    When I used to do those reviews, I would have loved to have had a Kayo feed to refer to - without it, I made some unbelievable howlers lol. But the Kayo feed is great and gives our league some decent coverage - I'm enjoying Dave Redden's commentary.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Did we get these blow outs back when we were in divisions? Best team or two go up. Worst team or two drop down.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Did we get these blow outs back when we were in divisions? Best team or two go up. Worst team or two drop down.

We definitely did, I think theres such a mismatch due to the 3 clubs moving into platinums and the amount of shifts up/down for each division, not to mention new teams.

There is always a year where recalibration is required that makes it easier for some to pickup a medal

Hi all - under 19 Div 1 looks a real success for this season.
    Lots of even games and great to SWS beat traditionally strong St George and then have Inner West beat SWS.
    Yes UNSW, North Shore and Uni look a step above, but it is not that big a step.
    Thoughts????

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wills View Post
    Lots of even games and great to SWS beat traditionally strong St George and then have Inner West beat SWS.
    Thoughts????
    Watched UNSW v North Shore the other week , UNSW looked very good , a lot of academy strength and very well drilled. They beat Norths comprehensively

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wills View Post
    Thoughts????
    Combined with the strength of SWS in both Platinum competitions, their financial backing and facilities, wouldn’t be surprised is a promotion to Prems happens in the next 1 to 2 years. Fills the Western Sydney gap and brings the competition to 10 teams.

Reading between the lines, they are mentioned very positively by Sam on the podcast.

I'd say this is certain promotion with the cash they have been splashing around just to win platinum

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast