Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Round 1: the other games. Here we are again.

Veterans List
    Collingwood.....faux tough.

Veterans List
    I'm at the game tonight and I didn't think it was possible but the Collingwood supporters are even more feral. They are so angry! And their lack of knowledge of the rules is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I'm at the game tonight and I didn't think it was possible but the Collingwood supporters are even more feral. They are so angry! And their lack of knowledge of the rules is laughable.
    They seemed a bit upset, when Hill didn't get a high contact free. While I suspect most people watching, would have wondered if he'd been practicing with Ginnivan.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    They seemed a bit upset, when Hill didn't get a high contact free. While I suspect most people watching, would have wondered if he'd been practicing with Ginnivan.
    Yes their reaction was hilarious. I had forgotten that Ginnivan was suspended and I thought it was him at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Yes their reaction was hilarious. I had forgotten that Ginnivan was suspended and I thought it was him at first.
    Although, I quite enjoyed their elation, when Darcy Moore ran down Henry.

Veterans List
    Jeremy Howe just broke his arm.....and they're not going to replay it "out of respect for all involved". Weird.

Bummer for the fans of the screamer.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Jeremy Howe just broke his arm.....and they're not going to replay it "out of respect for all involved". Weird.

Bummer for the fans of the screamer.
    I for one am glad they are not replaying it. Looked horrible when he was laying on the ground in agony.

On the Rookie List
    I don't need to see people hurting themselves. Well, maybe skateboarders, but not footy injuries.

Bit of carnage tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    I for one am glad they are not replaying it. Looked horrible when he was laying on the ground in agony.
    Yes, his movements suggested that the injury was really grim, so I've no great desire to see his arm snapping.

Although, I suspect that footage is already being uploaded to YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, etc.

Veterans List
    I repeat, Collingwood.....faux tough.....and shooting themselves in the foot. Just leave Henry alone you wankers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    I just missed it initially.....so I was curious. From all accounts it doesn't bare replaying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes, his movements suggested that the injury was really grim, so I've no great desire to see his arm snapping.

Although, I suspect that footage is already being uploaded to YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
    It has, a youtube 'short' but while it's easy to see how it happened, it's really hard to see exactly what happened to his arm. Not very graphic at all....thankfully.

Would it be funny or just cruel if there was another draw tonight? Bring it on!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast