Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 7: the other games. Surely this ladder can't be right?

Veterans List
    I was reading that JHF was booed again on Friday night. I don't understand why teams other than the Kangaroos would boo him. When we played Port Adelaide the other week was there booing? I didn't hear anything through the tv.

I don’t know why they boo anybody , and have have no idea why they boo him.

Veterans List
    They boo him because it is perceived that he wasn't trying when he was playing with North. Also people boo opposition players because they think it will put them off their game.
    Rankin becomes a star for Adelaide, Lynch for Richmond and Cameron for Geelong. Funny about that.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I was reading that JHF was booed again on Friday night. I don't understand why teams other than the Kangaroos would boo him. When we played Port Adelaide the other week was there booing? I didn't hear anything through the tv.
    I didn't hear anything at the ground. At the risk of stereotyping though, I doubt most of an SCG crowd would know who he is, or care if they did. We have passionate fans but perhaps not in that tribal Melbourne way.

A friend of mine says "if it was wrong to boo Goodesy, it's wrong to boo anyone" and I think she has a point.

Your friend is spot on.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Suns are now right on top of Richmond. Witts and Rowell dominating centre clearances, while Ballard and Powell are stopping almost every Richmond forward 50 entry.

Regular in the Side

Round 7: the other games. Surely this ladder can't be right?

Crows are kicking point after point against the pies and should be a mile in front. Pies kick 3 in a row and it’s a 6 point game. It’s wet and sloppy but the pies are cranking up. Shudder.
    Patterns emerge, but do they mean anything? No.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Great to see the Suns knock off Richmond! Wonder if Hardwicke will again bemoan the fact that the Tigers had to play a game at Marvel Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Great to see the Suns knock off Richmond! Wonder if Hardwicke will again bemoan the fact that the Tigers had to play a game at Marvel Stadium.
    Kicked 6-12. Perhaps they couldn't handle the tricky conditions of Marvel with the roof closed?

I know that we're not that far ahead of them, but they've now got a lot of teams to overtake if they want to make the eight.

Tigers are gone, will not make the 8. The dynasty is finished and their top line players are getting long in the tooth. Let’s see how surly the coach becomes.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Crows have had 10 more scoring shots but only lead the Pies by 15. Hope inaccuracy doesn't cost them! Go Crows!

Pies losing this week (if they do) good or bad for us next week?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast