Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West Coast, North Melbourne, Hawthorne.... Sydney

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    Surprised to be in 15th position, honestly didn't think we were that bad, but I look at what's above us on the ladder and can't objectively say anyone's worse.

Are we playing for draft picks?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I added an "e" to Hawthorn. I have no respect for them.
    Confess I had the same eyebrow-raising moment when I saw the ladder. Some sensible explanations below, but overall don't think it's a fair reflection of where we're at (just as perhaps Grand Finallist may not have been a fair reflection last year).

And henceforth I'll be misspelling the names of all people/entities/objects that I disdain (or at least using that excuse).

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Confess I had the same eyebrow-raising moment when I saw the ladder. Some sensible explanations below, but overall don't think it's a fair reflection of where we're at (just as perhaps Grand Finallist may not have been a fair reflection last year).

And henceforth I'll be misspelling the names of all people/entities/objects that I disdain (or at least using that excuse).
    Not as surprising now. Looks like we are a bottom 4 team.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    Not as surprising now. Looks like we are a bottom 4 team.
    The number of premiership points between 5th and 15th: 10.

The number of premiership points between 15th and 16th: 10.

"Bottom four" is meaningless this year. There is a clear bottom three, but it's more accurate to say we're simply the 11th team out of the 11 teams that are competing for the bottom four spots in the finals. I doubt we will make the finals (it would require a serious improvement of form), and I think we'll finish between 11th and 14th. Be will have a say over which other teams make the finals because we play six of those other ten teams.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12