Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Round 16: the other games. Injuries; well, they do make a difference.

Veterans List
    It was an interesting round....I got 8/9 in the tipping.

I just wrote that because it's related to this thread but I really just wanted to let people know that I started an Ashes thread in the open chat, titled "Bairstow's walk and the Whinging Poms".....regarding Barry's sadly removed post above. No one does anything on the open chat (over 100 days since the last activity) so how will anyone know about my new thread if I don't mention it here? Please don't remove this post mod's.....if you want 'open chat' to be actually relevant.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    The draw gave all of us a guaranteed point in the tipping hehe.

Well done nonetheless, like the Swans I see you are just three tips/wins outside the top eight now

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post

I just wrote that because it's related to this thread but I really just wanted to let people know that I started an Ashes thread in the open chat, titled "Bairstow's walk and the Whinging Poms".....regarding Barry's sadly removed post above. No one does anything on the open chat (over 100 days since the last activity) so how will anyone know about my new thread if I don't mention it here? Please don't remove this post mod's.....if you want 'open chat' to be actually relevant.
    This thread has been merged into "Stumpgate" on the 'Other stuff not footy' forum. As I said, it was an interesting round of footy.

They try to kill cricket conversations by putting it in a forum no one reads. But I put my two bobs worth in there anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

I find RWO' ers to be a mostly sensible bunch and their opinions on other sports is valuable.

And personally, since I vaguely remember discussing golf, cycling, tennis and soccer in the various incarnations of this thread, I also consider cricket to be an appropriate "other game". Especially when the other games of AFL have already been played.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234