Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Match thread: Swans v Cats.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I think the days of men (assuming you are one) telling woman what they can and can't do, are over.
    Yes, I am a man barry- if one is permitted to say this in our current climate!
    Don’t get me wrong- far be it from me to tell women what to do: I’m not that silly!😊

I’m just saying that some sports are more dangerous to their bodies, beautiful as they are. You don’t have to agree- my opinion is based purely on physiology and if they want to subject themselves to possible severe injuries then that is their choice.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Yes, I am a man barry- if one is permitted to say this in our current climate!
    Don’t get me wrong- far be it from me to tell women what to do: I’m not that silly!😊

I’m just saying that some sports are more dangerous to their bodies, beautiful as they are. You don’t have to agree- my opinion is based purely on physiology and if they want to subject themselves to possible severe injuries then that is their choice.
    There are people who will call you out now (not me and hopefully none here) as a male for saying women’s bodies are beautiful - ie you are objectifying them.

Gender identity and gendered based sports discussion is a minefield these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    There are people who will call you out now (not me and hopefully none here) as a male for saying women’s bodies are beautiful - ie you are objectifying them.

Gender identity and gendered based sports discussion is a minefield these days!
    Yes, you could be right Mal. Crazy times, huh?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425