Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Rnd19 - vs Fremantle at Optus Stadium, 22 July at 5:40 PM local (7:40 PM AEST)

Buller looks to have potential too as a key forward and will no doubt benefit from an AFL pre season. Will be interesting to see what we do at the draft as there is a brilliant small forward named Nick Watson who is expected to go high but is only 170cm so could slide due to recruiters having an obsession with height.

I don't know if we'd want him either but he looks to be a very, very talented footballer.

Zane Duursma is a 189cm MID/FWD who looks to have that silky smooth ability like a Rozee and would be a good get too if we have a high enough pick.

Then there's everyone's favourite Connor O'Sullivan, who is a 198cm key defender who can apparently also play in the midfield! He would be a good get and definitely fill a key position need.

But I have a feeling we'll use our first pick in a trade, either for a player, or to move back in the draft for a couple of picks which we may then use in another trade.

That will disappoint me a little as I do love the draft and the hope it brings to us supporters of a brighter future. But if we are active during the trade period and pick up the right player or players, then that will be a positive too.

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    I don't want them to use the first round pick for anything but the draft. Blind Freddy can see we need a generational Key Back. If O'Sullivan is available then he is it.

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Zane Duursma is a 189cm MID/FWD who looks to have that silky smooth ability like a Rozee and would be a good get too if we have a high enough pick.
    Nephew of former Swans Jamie Duursma #bringhimhome

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567