Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Round 22: the other games. We could be fifth.

High octane fast moving game .
    Swans not quite in this league .

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    The Saints will fall out of the eight. As you say, they have a tough run, plus their form is crap. Geelong will take their spot.

My guess is it’s then down to GWS, Adelaide and us for the final slot, with the loser of the Crows/Swans game next week to be eliminated.
    I’ve been waiting for the Saints to fall out of the eight for half a season and they’re still hanging around like a bad smell. Apart from the Geelomg draw, it is the dropped points against the Saints that irritates me the most. Not because I thought we played better than them and deserved to win that game (we didn’t) but because they were mediocre and we were worse. I think most of the other games we’ve lost, even the close ones, our opponent has had to play well to beat us, at least for parts of the game.

Got to hand it to Collingwood, they’ve changed wheels and are now speeding away.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Veterans List
    The ironic thing is that Collingwood have played better since the Moore injury. The sub Ginnivan has played well, (I say through gritted teeth!).

Let's not go after ratagelia.

On the veteran's list
    Just saw the worst boundary umpiring decision in following football for over 70 years!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    Just saw the worst boundary umpiring decision in following football for over 70 years!
    Lol it was bad wasn’t it?

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    The worst since the Adam McPhee one against us at the SCG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I’ve been waiting for the Saints to fall out of the eight for half a season and they’re still hanging around like a bad smell. Apart from the Geelomg draw, it is the dropped points against the Saints that irritates me the most. Not because I thought we played better than them and deserved to win that game (we didn’t) but because they were mediocre and we were worse. I think most of the other games we’ve lost, even the close ones, our opponent has had to play well to beat us, at least for parts of the game.
    If the Saints make the finals, I’ll do a nude run down the main drag of Lennox Head.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

That’s a great result for us. If we beat GCS there’s every chance we’ll be in the 8 by the end of the weekend.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    The worst since the Adam McPhee one against us at the SCG

- - - Updated - - -

If the Saints make the finals, I’ll do a nude run down the main drag of Lennox Head.
    Make sure you get someone to video your run!

Excellent result. Cats loss, and Moore injured.

Veterans List
    I was at the game and seeing it live I thought it was out of bounds. The replay confirmed it. It would have been hilarious if Collingwood lost by a goal!

Leaving the game there were fireworks after the siren. They are getting a bit cocky.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast