Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Brownlow thread

Veteran Site Admin

2023 Brownlow thread

Thread for all things Brownlow.

I caught a snippet of the red carpet and saw four Swans lads posing together. Blakey, McInerney and Amartey were three. I can't recall who the fourth was. (It was a very fleeting glimpse.)

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    So, with $50 on Errol at $101 a while back, I’ll be watching keenly.

Most of the predictors don’t have him nabbing a vote till round 9 or 10. If he sneaks a few early, and I can think of a couple of games, look out.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Veteran Site Admin
    Not sure if it was polite for the Swans table to erupt in laughter when Amartey scored three votes against Hawthorn.

I imagine those are his first ever Brownlow votes. And maybe McDonald's vote in that same game was his first vote ever?

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Cmon Errol. $5K is on offer for me. (Will love ya anyway)

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Not sure if it was polite for the Swans table to erupt in laughter when Amartey scored three votes against Hawthorn.

I imagine those are his first ever Brownlow votes. And maybe McDonald's vote in that same game was his first vote ever?
    They should have laughed at Mills getting three in round 1. Was at that game. Nowhere near BOG. Ramps easy. Or if not, Chad. Mills wouldn’t have even been in our bests.

Surely Daicos is going to win this? Despite the injury in the last few rounds..

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    And I cannot believe Blakey didn’t get a vote vs Richmond. One of the best individual performances of the season by a Swan. I know Paps turned it on late for a bag, but Blakey just killed it that night.

The umps are deadset morons.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    They should have laughed at Mills getting three in round 1. Was at that game. Nowhere near BOG. Ramps easy. Or if not, Chad. Mills wouldn’t have even been in our bests.
    One of the two coaches gave him a single vote in that game, so I don't suppose he was that bad.

He got the full 10 votes in round 2 against Hawthorn but nothing from the umpires. They awarded their votes to the 2nd and equal 3rd vote getters in the coaches' votes. So swings and roundabouts.

Veterans List
    Pi** off Dawson. Still sticks in my throat the way Judas left us.

Has Errol polled a vote yet? Sorry- just read it on the Swans feed-

I think next year is our year- we'll sweep every award , win the cup and party all of the off season

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    And I cannot believe Blakey didn’t get a vote vs Richmond. One of the best individual performances of the season by a Swan. I know Paps turned it on late for a bag, but Blakey just killed it that night.

The umps are deadset morons.
    Just shows how much they care about their credibility and the games credibility....ie: not much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    Has Errol polled a vote yet?
    5 votes so far. Had a great second half of the season though. Predictor has him getting 19 votes after the bye.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast