Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swans AFLW in the media.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Speaking of Lexie - I think she can consider herself lucky to only miss the first 2 games of next AFLW season MSN
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruck'n'Roll View Post
    Speaking of Lexie - I think she can consider herself lucky to only miss the first 2 games of next AFLW season MSN
    Depending on how we start the season, she might find it a challenge to win a spot back in the team once her suspensions have been served.

Davies looked to be an upgrade both as a relief ruck and possibly as a marking target in the forward line (though Lexi looked to have improved at least that aspect of her game). So if Morphett is fit, it's hard to see all three of Smith, Davies and Hamilton in the same team. Smith had a pretty decent VFLW series, so I think Hamilton is probably third in line at the moment.

Of course, a lot can change between now and the start of the AFLW season. Including injuries.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    I think so too. Giselle has looked the better in the VFLW. Much as I like talls, the AFLW team is only 20 players, Tarrant and Privi will also certainly take slots as marking players..
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123