Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: 2024 List Management

Pushing for Selection
    I guess when the Swans list management looked at their inside midfield stocks after 2023 they couldn’t have foreshadowed the following:

- They had the best midfielder of 2024 playing most of his time as a medium forward.
    - Rowbottom was not predicted to be as good as he’s been playing.
    - Chad was not predicted going to be as effective as he’s been in tandem with Heeney and Rowbottom. The mix of talents greater than the sum of their parts.
    - Cleary, Mitchell and Sheldrick give exciting depth.
    - James Jordan has been a revelation with his role.
    - Parker, Mills and Adams would be out do early in the season allowing a alternative and some would argue more effective midfield to play.

Nobody predicted this scenario at the end of 2023. Mills is fortunate he’s versatile in defence otherwise he’ll be in the reserves with Parker when fit.

Luke PArker
    3 years younger than Joel Selwood when the Cats did a job on us in the GF
    I do believe that PArker was in the top22 pre injury
    I do sense before we know it he will be back in the 22 and then we wont be talking much about in or out for Parks
    He is a gem.
    They only hard to juggle is the inside mid rotation. We have a stack of them all of a sudden !
    I mean who would have thought after watching Heenye last 8-10 years in Snrs and juniors that he would suddenly do a Dustin Martin in the midfield ?
    He is killing it and now Patch is a step down in his role.
    Rowie is keeps rising like an inferno - cant stop him !

But Finals footy is so different than running freely like we did 2022 prior to the GF. .........wow weeeeee.......so different in the clinches and half the space.

Thats where the Parker Truffle comes to life !

Parks will be back soon.

PARK-LIFE !!!

I mean........isnt the SCG centre bounce better with Luke Parker crushing it ?
    Last edited by Auntie.Gerald; Today at 07:29 PM.
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738