Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pre-season match: Swans Vs Brisbane 29 Feb 2024 (Blacktown)

Veterans List
    I turned on foxtel yesterday to see what game was on and I swear I thought we were playing another practice match. The back of the St Kilda guernsey looked exactly like ours! They only had a black strip at the front and not the back.

Quote Originally Posted by graemed View Post
    Agree neither ladhams nor armarty have the aerial competence to match Reid.
    Moreover as a relieving ruck Reid is clearly superior as he demonstrated admirably in 2022.
    Finally, a) he’s a better tackler than both. And b) he gives away fewer free kicks
    Reid is 12months + out of a Snr game, surely a backup nowadays as its now time for Mclean and Amartey to show us what they have more so Amartey.

Im hoping Amartey not having to ruck will make him a better player.

Got to alot of footys just has to Jump at everything

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    Reid is 12months + out of a Snr game, surely a backup nowadays as its now time for Mclean and Amartey to show us what they have more so Amartey.
    It’s true that he has been out for longer than either of the other two but I have been watching him train and he looks fit and healthy. For how much longer is the key question. It’s my belief that he’s as likely to be injured playing reserves as he is to be playing in the seniors. Moreover, he’s had that happen before, hence it’s my contention that while he’s still able get the best out him we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Did anyone listen to Guldens end of game comments re JJ

Glowing !

Fantastic recruitment / no points / re link in the chain player that gut runs all game.................
    Massive upgrade on Stephens , watched a bit of North he got plenty of it but butchered it going forward . Shame really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345