Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Round 3: the other games.

Round 3: the other games.

I suspect there might be many people death riding Collingwood tonight. Just for the lols of seeing them going 0/4. Which is not quite season over, as we did make the finals in 2017, after starting 0/6. But still, it's problematic.

Tomorrow North Melbourne play their now traditional Good Friday game, which they usually honour by putting in a crap performance.

Perhaps the pick of the round will be Port hosting Melbourne. Not sure if both are contenders or pretenders, but Saturday night's game should give a small indication.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    I suspect there might be many people death riding Collingwood tonight. Just for the lols of seeing them going 0/4. Which is not quite season over, as we did make the finals in 2017, after starting 0/6. But still, it's problematic.

Tomorrow North Melbourne play their now traditional Good Friday game, which they usually honour by putting in a crap performance.

Perhaps the pick of the round will be Port hosting Melbourne. Not sure if both are contenders or pretenders, but Saturday night's game should give a small indication.
    One of the smaller betting agencies (one that employs Shane Crawford) is offering $5 for Brisbane to beat Collingwood ($10 max bet) LOL.

In 2017 we were still a good side, just shell shocked after the infamous GF. The team just didn’t have their minds in the game for those first weeks.
    Collingwood is an OK side, with a couple of prime movers in Sidebottom and Pendlebury looking very much as if the game has passed them by. It’ll take a massive effort from them to recover from 0-4, and I’m not sure they have the wherewithal to achieve that effort. I’d have more faith in Brisbane recovering to make finals after a 0-3 start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    One of the smaller betting agencies (one that employs Shane Crawford) is offering $5 for Brisbane to beat Collingwood ($10 max bet) LOL.
    Possibly good, cheap advertising for them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kafka's Ghost View Post
    In 2017 we were still a good side, just shell shocked after the infamous GF. The team just didn’t have their minds in the game for those first weeks.
    Collingwood is an OK side, with a couple of prime movers in Sidebottom and Pendlebury looking very much as if the game has passed them by. It’ll take a massive effort from them to recover from 0-4, and I’m not sure they have the wherewithal to achieve that effort. I’d have more faith in Brisbane recovering to make finals after a 0-3 start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pendlebury desperately trying to milk frees is a bit of a sad sight.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    I suspect there might be many people death riding Collingwood tonight. Just for the lols of seeing them going 0/4. Which is not quite season over, as we did make the finals in 2017, after starting 0/6.
    Thanks for starting the "Other Games" thread again, deja!

I, for one, am death riding the Pies! It would be lovely to see them 0/4, especially with our boys being responsible for one of the losses. Go Brissy!

The seems to be an area with a radius of about 15 metres out from the Brisbane goal, where the Collingwood defenders are operating under a cloak of invisibility. No matter what fouls they commit, the umpires seem unable to see it.

The seems to be an area with a radius of about 15 metres out from the Brisbane goal, where the Collingwood defenders are operating under a cloak of invisibility. No matter what fouls they commit, the umpires seem unable to see it.
    The Pies are certainly getting the better of the umpiring at the moment but they're all over Brisbane so far.

Senior Player
    [QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

Yes, North versus Carlton at Marvel on Good Friday. Footy doesn't get much better. Just a little bit sad that North's greatest player
    won't be watching it and reliving the 1999 GF.

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post

Yes, North versus Carlton at Marvel on Good Friday. Footy doesn't get much better. Just a little bit sad that North's greatest player
    won't be watching it and reliving the 1999 GF.
    Does Carey still have some sort of media job? I mean, it might be a little bit hard to justify his wages, if he's not actually watching any games.

And now Brisbane are all over Collingwood! Not the highest quality game but very entertaining! Go Brissy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    And now Brisbane are all over Collingwood! Not the highest quality game but very entertaining! Go Brissy!
    A literally pointless quarter from Collingwood. And assuming that the weather in Brisbane is much the same as the northern Gold Coast, there's absolutely no breeze.

Good to see Dyl doing well at North. Just didn't either take his chances, or we weren't patient enough for him. Either way, I have no ill will towards him (unlike Dawson...).

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast