Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Match thread: Richmond v Swans

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    Private matters. None of our business
    The story became the business of the fans when it was leaked. You can’t leak a dressing room issue story and expect no further questions to be asked.

If the story was not leaked then it would not be the business of the fans.

Veterans List
    During halftime of the Eagles game today, Fox showed footage from the Richmond game of Rowbottom and he was mic'ed up. He was really impressive the way he organised the players and encouraged them. He showed real leadership and the footage showed just how hard he works.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    During halftime of the Eagles game today, Fox showed footage from the Richmond game of Rowbottom and he was mic'ed up. He was really impressive the way he organised the players and encouraged them. He showed real leadership and the footage showed just how hard he works.
    The video of the above Rowbottom footage is now on the Swans app (and I assume also on the Swans site).

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    The video of the above Rowbottom footage is now on the Swans app (and I assume also on the Swans site).
    Rowbottom even after factoring in playing one more game than others except for Melbourne players, is a massive lead for tackles this season.

Really happy to see him progress over the last year and a bit.

Senior Player
    Yep Richmond are a quality team alright 🙄

How in gods name did we lose to Richmond?

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    How in gods name did we lose to Richmond?
    I really do think the Wicks incident has effected the players in so many more ways than the club will admit. I am glad the opted for Conflict Resolution. I hope the two players are able to get some resolution and move on. I think it is important to their spirit to have workplace harmony. But in the context of winning games it is more important for the group to have that harmony.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122