Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match thread: Swans v Hawks.

Match thread: Swans v Hawks.

A late change for Hawthorn, with key forward, Mitchell Lewis out, being replaced by young 203cm key forward, Max Ramsden; who'll be their sub. Braeden Campbell is our sub.

I'm feeling reasonably confident that our ball use should be enough to put the Hawks away. Though after watching the VFL, I'm slightly nervous about the umpiring, as they seemed to spend much of the match ignoring holding the ball and illegal disposal, but paying a heap of in the back, over the shoulder and hanging on too long. And I really hope that the umpiring fraternity, haven't been listening to the media commentators pushing the line of, "Why isn't poor Jack getting any frees?".

But anyway, I'm looking forward to Heeney, Gulden, Blakey, McInerney etc, moving the ball around the G.

Very nervous today... as usual... haha

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Sicily has 3 possessions already let’s hope Horse has a plan or he’ll do a Vlaustin on us

McInerney thinking he was better than he is....silly- let's just get back to basics I want to see the guys running through all that wonderful MCG space...

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    They are great hands to collect so cleanly by Wicks

That was awesome by Wicks! Didn't think he had that in him! He'll keep his spot if he continues to show that talent!

Come on Harry, your supposed to be an experienced defender... I hope they pay them both ways today though..

Ahhhh that free kick was very iffy....It's so difficult to win in Melbourne against one of the bigger Melbourne teams- we basically have to consider the inevitable pro vic bias and win by a lot.

I just wonder if Snell could come in for Cunningham - since the concussion Cunningham hasn’t been the same player and that was just silly

Veterans List
    What is up with Blakey?? Two weeks in a row he has had some shocking turnovers. 3 already today.

Bad misses from Logan and McLean.

Blakey's field kicking needs work and has needed it for some time...I think under pressure he tends to panic- he will get better with time...

Gulden is amazing

Where's Grundy? Injured?

Our ball movement has been very handy in the last five minutes or so.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast