Thread: Tough times for the Swans down at SS

Re: Tough times for the Swans down at SS

Originally posted by Neutral Cat
    No hope Swans.

Scarlett to whip Hall

Mooney to gobble Goodes

Ling to maul Kirk

Bartel to run Bolton ragged

And of course YAAAABBBBBLLLLLLEETTTTTTTT (unstoppable)

Don't to forget your cross dressing gear so that you won't be embarrassed after you witness your team being slaughtered
    Poor, NC, his little litter of underperforming kittens have won a few games lately and he feels this qualify's him to diss clearly the best side outside of the top 4. Beware my friend hot egg on your face hurts as the Swannies cruise to a quite straightforward win. Compare the players, NC you just don't possess our talent or firepower. I cannot wait for the bubble to burst...the Cats, it's all just an illusion NC.
    Be a bird of prey!

delete the thread quick

Would be nice to see the neutered cat back on here to explain exactly how they won the game though
    If u don't believe me, I will knock your bloody teeth out and not pay you a cent.

On the Rookie List
    this game was frustrating for a variety of reasons

but i reckon geelong had the edge in their home ground with 20000 or so of their supporters behind them

i only saw a motley of red and white amongst the crowd

Senior Player
    Ablett is very average - and no - I am not comparing him to his old man.

He is quick and pretty skilled but that's about it.

Crouch killed him today IMHO

Cool

you blokes up there are a rabble. Slip sliding down the ladder. See you next year swannettes
    Sif be neutral

Originally posted by Foreign Legion
    Ablett is very average - and no - I am not comparing him to his old man.

He is quick and pretty skilled but that's about it.

Crouch killed him today IMHO
    I dunno about that, I thought crouchy didn't do much EXCEPT nullify Ablett. (which btw is a pretty good effort by crouchy). But you have to get the pill yourself!

edit: I've had a few beers but I must say, I'm pretty ****ing angry about this game. Too many passengers!
    If u don't believe me, I will knock your bloody teeth out and not pay you a cent.

Originally posted by Neutral Cat
    you blokes up there are a rabble. Slip sliding down the ladder. See you next year swannettes
    Yeah, typical dickhead response from some 12 year old turd bag. **** off back to sleepy hollow you punce! At least you could come on here and explain to us how you won. Unintelligent **** face! Contribute, or **** off!

P.S. Sorry Lizz for having a go at you before in this thread. It's just that I'm the type of person to give a first time poster a go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tooth Fairy quote:

Yeah, typical dickhead response from some 12 year old turd bag. **** off back to sleepy hollow you punce! At least you could come on here and explain to us how you won. Unintelligent **** face! Contribute, or **** off!

P.S. Sorry Lizz for having a go at you before in this thread. It's just that I'm the type of person to give a first time poster a go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we won by relentless tackling. Too hard at the ball and too tuff in the tackle. Poor disposal was the only thing that kept sydney in the game. Swans have to many negative players worried about stopping the man than getting the pill themselves, eg. Crouch. As stated at the top of the thread, Scarlett, Ling and Bartel did as expected. Is that enough of an explanation?

Do you know how to write without being a potty mouth?
    Sif be neutral

much better! And normally I'm not a potty mouth. But I do know the difference between to and too.

shock horror, I'm stooping to the level of a dimwit

edit: and I agree with that crouchy statement. As a matter of fact, I think I alluded to it myself. BT must have been salivating at that match up and the way crouch played. Very disappointing
    Last edited by Tooth Fairy; 18th July 2004 at 06:36 PM.

Neutral Cat,

After four grand final losses in six years, three of them absolute shellackings, would have thought the last thing you wanted would be to play in another Grand Final....

pots and kettles and blackness ....
    Sif be neutral

Neutral Cat,

You have every right to sing when you're winning, after all to the victor goes the spoils and all bragging rights.

But just remember, you don't get to play any finals at Skilled Stadium. So if and when you are eliminated in September I hope this Round 16 win today gives you some joy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast