CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

Re: Thursday Night Is Chat Night

Originally posted by Cher
    See you in the chat room from 8/9pm till late
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Re: Re: Thursday Night Is Chat Night

Originally posted by Cher
    I forgot, as that would have been from 7-8pm over here.

Yes, I'm in WA and am a little worse for wear. Was given copius amount of FREE chardonnay (!) by Qantas, so arrived at Perth airport totally off my rocker. One of the best flights I have ever taken, but vI'm paying for it now, I can tell you! Sitting next to a cool gal cop from Newtown didn't hurt either. She got free bourbon and cokes because they knew she was a copper.

Went to the Sail & Anchor pub in Freo kinda hoping for people in purple to chat to. But alas there were only Suff Effrikan rugby fans there. The guy is Simmon Ice Cream shop recognised me and Sava in our Swans caps and started asking us about how accepted footy was in Sydney etc etc. People are pretty laid back over here. Especially crossing streets when the Battered Sav is coming!

If you have never been to Perth, it is nice but is a tad anticeptic. Just like Canberra in a way ;everything looks all modern and clean and things. But it also looks almost artificial because of it. Kind of like a display home rather than a house that somebody has been living in. Still 5 lane FREEWAYS are heaps cool.

I'll report what the locals are like on Saturday. Have seen a few Dockers number plates around. And the Channel 10 News (hosted interestingly by Ron Wilson and Sandra Sully in Sydney!) was all about one sport. With really naff interviews with Eagles and Dockers players. And Tim Gossage and his weird accent!

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)