Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: same old story

Veterans List
    Originally posted by Jimmy C
    Yep. Now that I'm back home, I've broken out some "Rare breed" Wild Turkey and had some bongs, and a little perspective has crept in. I viewed the team tonight as the dumb white trash on The price is right at the showcase play-off. Somehow we got this far, despite playing an un-attractive game, only to lose it all in a dismal fashion (no way was the fridge going to cost more than the holiday). Well done to the team for not adjusting the trend, and to the supporters who get their hopes up for no apparent reason.
    This now puts your posts into perspective.

The Tree Is Out There treespirit's Avatar
    Originally posted by ScottH
    True, even when Schauble was a spare man in defence, there was no one that could control the saints big 2.
    It doesn't matter who's up forward when you let midfielders run unchecked through the centre square, over and over and over again. Playing Riewoldt from behind is also a sure fire winner

Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    Wait till Port start winning them mate. We will all be cowering under our seats when they start mouthing off. (PortAdelaide1870 on Bigfoty is proof of the type I mean)
    That's why Port must never win a premiership. NEVER!! No matter if Brisbane win six in a row if it means Port NEVER win one. Give all your support to whoever is playing Port.

Sydney may be out, but my most hated football team is still in and that keeps the finals alive for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123