Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coaches appointed

On the Rookie List

Coaches appointed

From the Balmain website :

"The President of the Balmain Australian Football Club, Paul Feain, is delighted to announce that David Beauchamp has been appointed as coach for 2005.

David has many years experience in coaching, having coached Macquarie University and holding the assitant coaching spot at Balmain last season. "

As far as I know, that would be more than half the clubs that have appointed coaches for 2005 ??

Re: Coaches appointed

Originally posted by Nedra
    From the Balmain website :

"The President of the Balmain Australian Football Club, Paul Feain, is delighted to announce that David Beauchamp has been appointed as coach for 2005.

David has many years experience in coaching, having coached Macquarie University and holding the assitant coaching spot at Balmain last season. "

As far as I know, that would be more than half the clubs that have appointed coaches for 2005 ??
    that would probably explain Mac Uni not having A.Convery on their books this year,took some drive out of the Kookas.he(Convery) did play well in the games i saw on tv/at Drummoyne.so ill ask the obvious Nedra,has Luffy moved on from Tigerland?and did he mention Bensons Lane at all?!as for coaches,the website still contains tenders for about 5 Div1 clubs,so i guess besides East Coast,all Prems teams have coaches?

Warming the Bench
    Penrith have appointed Rick Allen as senior coach. He had the job in 2003 and takes over from Jason Bradley who had it last season. FYI

See www.eastcoasteagles.com.au for today's announcement of their Senior Coach.

any news yet on a coach for the top 3 sides from last year norths, easts and stgeorge??

Nick Hoskings brother/cousin is coaching Norths & Glen Garner is coaching StGeorge again..

On the Rookie List
    Land of the Bloods where anything is possible
    Greater Western power is close to appointing a head coach for season 2005. Will keep you posted

Benny_w
    Match Day Co-Ordinator
    Greater Western Power Football Club

Warming the Bench
    Originally posted by benny_w
    Greater Western power is close to appointing a head coach for season 2005. Will keep you posted

Benny_w
    Match Day Co-Ordinator
    Greater Western Power Football Club
    Come on Benny, cough it up mate.....who's it gunna be??!!

Originally posted by shearer
    Nick Hoskings brother/cousin is coaching Norths & Glen Garner is coaching StGeorge again..
    Shearer,did i hear right that Nick Hosking wont be there,but his relative will?or did i hear wrong?

Originally posted by Oscar
    See www.eastcoasteagles.com.au for today's announcement of their Senior Coach.
    is this a fresh medium for Fizzas dog,or is Oscar talking about Baulko just a freak co-inkidink?if so that dog has stamina

Hey Peter .... interpret that last comment in English and I'd be happy to reply.

Originally posted by Oscar
    Hey Peter .... interpret that last comment in English and I'd be happy to reply.
    well hello good sir,i assume its Mr P.wat i meant is i think its good to see Oscar still out reporting on all things footy,just a shame that Sydney Footy no longer has a footy record, to share club goings-on with other like minded footy tragics,like myself.hope all is well for you and family?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast