Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NSO under lights, Wiz Cup date set...

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Re: Did anybody rib Charlie about saying it was wiz cup?

Originally posted by stellation
    Has anyone seen anything on ticketing etc. for the North Sydney Oval game?

Would be nice if Swans members got in for free to it.

It would make the Membership card greater value.

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

It would be nice if membership let you live in one of the player's houses. It would be exceptionally good value then.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Sanecow
    It would be nice if membership let you live in one of the player's houses. It would be exceptionally good value then.
    You'd be safe with N Davis, I hear he only eats chicken.

And a little pork

Tsk tsk... such a bad girl...
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Blog Entries
    Get some pork, on your fork!!!

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Sanecow
    It would be, but you could probably argue it wouldn't be quite as realistic to request as JF's about free entry to the NSO game.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Regular in the Side
    Originally posted by stellation
    It would be, but you could probably argue it wouldn't be quite as realistic to request as JF's about free entry to the NSO game.
    it's a market thing people. the more they put on the membership, the more you will have to pay for it. it's either worth it to you with what was offered when you bought it or not.
    i imagine it would also be complicated to parcel up the money to different groups that have controlling interest in the seperate competitions/events, particularly as the crowds and expenses vary significantly.
    also, why begrudge the club income for extra things or cause others to have to pay for things they may neither wish or be able to attend?
    keep it simple, just the sydney matches in the regular season and others can then fork out the small amount of money for the extras as they wish.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't get me wrong Tim, I don't mind paying for the NSO game and don't think it should be included in my membership... GA has been what, $10 in the past? If it was free with membership our membership numbers would exceed the ground capacity and if they all turned up there would be a bit of a fuss, plus we might not get any walk up curiosity spectators from the lower North Shore.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

forgive me if it's already been posted and I'm going ver old ground, but I noticed on SS.com that tickets for NSO go on sale tomorrow morning.
    Here's my heart and you can break it
    I need some release, release, release
    We need
    Love and peace

SYDNEY SWANS VS ESSENDON BOMBERS

AFL EXHIBITION MATCH

WHERE: North Sydney Oval

WHEN: Friday 11 February 2005

ACTIVITIES START: From 4.00pm

MAIN GAME: 7.00pm

TICKETING ARRANGEMENTS

Adults $15

Pensioner/Student $10

Children Under 16 Free

Tickets are available through Ticketek via phone (02) 9266 4800 or ticketek.com

Please note this game is NOT classified as a Practice Match, therefore members are not allowed free entry into the ground.

PRE MATCH FUN FOR THE KIDS

The Sydney Swans and Essendon Bombers will join forces to run activities for juniors prior to the main game. Activities will start from 4.00pm and include a Junior Coaching Clinic as well as an Autograph Session, so get out to the game early for loads of family fun.

THE 2005 AUSTRALIA DAY RUN/WALKIN SUPPORT OF THE MALCOLM SARGENT CANCER FUND FOR CHILDREN

WHAT - Australia Day Fun Run/Walk including an 8km Run and a 4km Run/Walk

WHEN - Wednesday 26 January, 2005

WHERE - Parade Ground, Centennial Parklands

HOW - enter online NOW at www.ausdayfunrun.com.au for the Early Bird discount, or call 1300 882 592 for more information, or pick up an entry form at any Fitness First outlet.

The Sydney Swans would like to encourage all members to kick off Australia Day with an easy 4 or 8km walk/run, and you'll be supporting our Number 1 Charity the Malcolm Sargent Cancer Fund for Children at the same time. All the information you need is at www.ausdayfunrun.com.au - start/finish times, locations and entry fees for participants in each category etc. There are prizes to be won, family entertainment, the Aussie Breakfast which is open to all, and much more.

GUERNSEY PRESENTATION DINNER

Tickets are now on sale for the Guernsey Presentation Dinner.

Date: Wednesday March 16 2005

Venue: Centennial Hall, Sydney Town Hall

Time: 7.00pm

Tickets: $155 per head (includes 3 course meal, Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks Included)

Bookings Close March 7, 2005 unless sold out. For more information or to book your tickets please phone our Events Department on 02 9339 9123.

For more Sydney Swans news and information please visit our website sydneyswans.com.au
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12