Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jared's Collarbone

Jared's Collarbone

Has anyone heard how Jared Crouch's recovery is going. Someone told me on Friday night that he has to have more surgery but I have not seen or heard that reported in the media or on the swans web site. I am still hoping that his 'streak' will continue. Does anyone know whats happening with him?

Cheers Maureen

On the Rookie List
    He was on the news the other night with his arm in a sling. He said he's aiming to keep his consecutive games record intact but won't play against medical advice. Is working his butt off to be fit but there's a doubt surrounding him playing in round one.
    LIFE GOES ON

Originally posted by Snowy
    He was on the news the other night with his arm in a sling. He said he's aiming to keep his consecutive games record intact but won't play against medical advice. Is working his butt off to be fit but there's a doubt surrounding him playing in round one.
    I say his determination and sheer desire to get on the park each week will get him through! I can see him playing any practice matches prior but i have no doubt he will be out there round one id put my money on it!!
    OUR EDGE IS REG

Sheer determination and desire doesn't cure broken bones... except in the bible belt...
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Originally posted by NMWBloods
    Sheer determination and desire doesn't cure broken bones... except in the bible belt...
    No, it doesn't - but it does make a difference if it comes down to the bone having healed and fitness levels being the deciding factor between playing or not.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

You may have a point there but playing so many games in a row coming back from injuries ppl quote are 3 week injuries has to give him a above 50-50 chance of beating it!!
    Have some positivity!!
    OUR EDGE IS REG

Being positive makes no difference to his prospects either...

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Being positive makes no difference to his prospects either...
    All ive gotta say is its a good thing the players dont have your frame of mind or half of them would be out more than they are in!
    OUR EDGE IS REG

Originally posted by jenky28
    All ive gotta say is its a good thing the players dont have your frame of mind or half of them would be out more than they are in!
    Oh FFS...

So does that mean if I wish really hard then all the players' injuries will get better...

Blog Entries
    It worked for Tinkerbell, I do believe in fairies...

Suspended by the MRP
    Originally posted by ROK Lobster
    It worked for Tinkerbell, I do believe in fairies...
    I believe the PC term is "I believe in alternative lifestyles" !!!

There are some studies that say a positive attitude can beat the common cold but sadly some that say it doesn't beat cancer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast