Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Afl Site

Originally posted by j s
    Don't like having to click twice to read an article - one to make it featured then again to actually open it.

In fact, don't like this animation at all!!
    Simular to the Major League Baseball site and thats near on impossible to use at times because of the animation.
    Once was, now elsewhere

Parkville VIC after a lifetime in Sydney.
    Originally posted by j s
    Looks fine to me

Your eyes are just too close together Peter
    Are you on 800x600 resolution though?
    COMPARE YOUR BROADBAND PLAN AND SAVE - www.SeeknBuy.com.au - $15 Connection CashBack OR Free Delivery
    ADSL - ADSL2 - NAKED ADSL - Business ADSL/SHDSL - 3G/HSPA - VoIP - 3c FAX VIA EMAIL
    Mobiles / Cap Plans & 3G Mobile / Broadband plans - 5c SMS - VoIP on your Mobile

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by peterh_oz
    I am, and it is bloody annoying.

Can someone answer me this - do you need to be a bigpond user to get the video, or am I just not doing something right?

Originally posted by ROK Lobster
    I am, and it is bloody annoying.

Can someone answer me this - do you need to be a bigpond user to get the video, or am I just not doing something right?
    I assume you do - u had to on the old site didn't u?
    COMPARE YOUR BROADBAND PLAN AND SAVE - www.SeeknBuy.com.au - $15 Connection CashBack OR Free Delivery
    ADSL - ADSL2 - NAKED ADSL - Business ADSL/SHDSL - 3G/HSPA - VoIP - 3c FAX VIA EMAIL
    Mobiles / Cap Plans & 3G Mobile / Broadband plans - 5c SMS - VoIP on your Mobile

Blog Entries
    don't know PH

Nah! 1280 x 1024

Originally posted by j s
    Nah! 1280 x 1024
    That would be why it works for you. Most net users are 800x600.

Blog Entries
    1400 x 1050

You can change your resolution on your computer.
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Originally posted by BonBon
    You can change your resolution on your computer.
    You shouldn't have to change resolution to read 1 web site. Most websites are designed for 800x600 - that's the "standard". Obviously AFL/Telstra don't realise that.

Then you ask yourself: Do you go on AFL.com.au more often than you do other stuff?
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Pushing for Selection
    First impression ... Not happy. Too wide for a 800x600 (standard) screen. I hate horizontal scrolling!
    yes good point that @@@@@s me aswell.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast