Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
I don't know if our coaches know how to handle players and get the best out of them.
Really??? Extraordinary statement considering the improvement in the young talent we have. Not to mention some exciting talent in the Ressies which I see developing before my eyes. Someone like TDL is not overnight fix but takes a lot of work to get him to a standard where his forward smarts can be of use to us.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
on all his analysis is very basic and doesn't seem to be a bloke that understands the different problems a player might incur because of his personality..
Do me favour Wolfie at Horse's next press conference can you post a link and let us know where his analysis is more basic than what is provided by other coaches. Not saying your wrong here but it's not something I've noticed so it would be interesting to see if he is as basic in his media statements as you say. Also what proof or observation have you noted that Horse doesn't understand the personalities of the players under his charge. Unless you're inside the club you would have no idea of the personal interactions Horse has with his players.