Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rnd 1 - Pre Match Thread - vs Gold Coast at Metricon Stadium, Saturday 18 March, 8 PM

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Triple M for FM. For AM it’s ABC 630

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Old S.M.Blood View Post
    I have giant problem I just found out I can not get footy on pay tv Seems I have to get a new "box". Could one of the members tell Which Radio Station in Sydney broadcasts our matches. I will try to get it on computer. I can get 2sm. Hope you can help an OLD S M Blood.
    You could sign up for Kayo and watch it on a device, eg smartphone.

Pushing for Selection
    Thank you ugg .
    I will give ago sat night. I have sent $150 to the greedy Fox for a new set box but I do not think I will get by Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

Err MattW I am 84 and I am not up with all this new stuff. A SMART PHONE err what is that???

Senior Player
    I have giant problem I just found out I can not get footy on pay tv Seems I have to get a new "box". Could one of the members tell Which Radio Station in Sydney broadcasts our matches. I will try to get it on computer. I can get 2sm. Hope you can help an OLD S M Blood.
    You can watch matches with a Kayo subscription that you can watch on computer or TV (if it has a Google/Amazon etc device). $25 a month for one stream.

I am getting two streams for $15 a month from an old Telstra offer (ending soon though)

I was somewhat surprised to see Reid out given he played in our last practice game. Otherwise, a fairly predictable and strong line-up.

I'm going to the game on Saturday night in the Suns membership area with a friend who lives on the GC. Warm conditions expected. I'm quietly confident of seeing a win despite our recent losses against this mob. I'm excited that a new season is commencing.

Veterans List
    Thank you ugg .
    I will give ago sat night. I have sent $150 to the greedy Fox for a new set box but I do not think I will get by Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

Err MattW I am 84 and I am not up with all this new stuff. A SMART PHONE err what is that???
    Essentially, a phone with the internet on it. But you can watch on your computer too: Kayo Sports Help.

It's basically Foxtel's online sports service. It costs money and you don't want to pay Foxtel twice but you could use a free trial until your new box comes (or, who knows, perhaps Foxtel will otherwise cover you until it does).

I hope that you are able to catch the game, mate.

I think kayo 14 days free from memory

Veterans List

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Essentially, a phone with the internet on it. But you can watch on your computer too: Kayo Sports Help.
    Do you really think Old S.M.Blood was serious about the smart phone?

Nice of you to answer it though.

Pushing for Selection
    Y
    yes I was The Bl;;;; y thing is to smart for me. I just came on line to say my foxtel set up box came to day. 2 days from Sydney must be a record Lol RE the phone I can do almost anything on it Except make a phone call. That is how Smart the damn thing is. Thank you to the kind people who tried to help me.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Sam Reid and a glute.

Mmm, based on his history, see him in round 16 maybe.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Thank you ugg .

- - - Updated - - -

You're already a customer of Foxtel? You're just replacing the set top box?
    You can just watch it on their app Foxtel Go on your phone or computer. Your subscription already allows for that .

You could even perhaps cast it to your tv although I'm not too sure if there are restrictions there

Pushing for Selection
    That's strange Joey I have spoken to foxtel 3 times this week . They the only way to get sport is to UPGRADE my setup box to a IQ3 box as I had an old one 5 years old. I do not have an foxtel app. Not to up on apps.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast