Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Horse

Numphies United are in da hoooouse.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    That's how I read it too.....I'd say Pridham is 'confident' rather than 'cocky'.
    Not sure if anyone noticed, but after Sunday's game, that was the happiness I have seen horse since 2012 GF. He is not going anywhere with the group of players we have now and for the Next few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Dig UP, silly!!!

Baz , please . Maybe re-read your post. It’s not everyone else who is looking silly, it’s actually you this time big fella. And that’s ok . Accept it , move on .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at Sydney last 20 years of coaches. Barrasi, Eade, Roos, Longmire.

That's a whos-who of the best AFL coaches around. Sydney (now) is not a place to try new or unproven coaches. We are a power club and attract the best. If we looked around for a coach it would be Clarkson and one or two others we would look at.

In my opinion Dew or Shaw hasn't got to the level to even be considered yet
    I've added a "(now)" to assist my illiterate numphy fanboys.
    Even without this hand-holding, I can't see how you could think we would risk. Shaw or dew at this stage. We will command and get the best available.

Even without this hand-holding, I can't see how you could think we would risk. Shaw or dew at this stage. We will command and get the best available.
    Let me add this table to emphasis the change in out clubs standing wrt coaches.

Club Standing. Coach.
    P1ss poor. Barrasi
    Half arsed. Ease.
    Mid range. Roos/Wallace.
    Very Strong. Horse under succession.
    Power club. The next club.

The next club = The next coach

From the Forum rules: "If you have to have a go at someone personally, take it off the boards. Everyone else doesn't need to see your hissy fits." I don't know what a "numphy" is, but "illiterate numphy fanboys" is unmistakably personal abuse.

Barry, if all that was needed was clarification of your original post, perhaps you could consider, um, just clarifying your original post. The fact that it was misunderstood by others was pretty clearly your fault, not ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloods05 View Post
    From the Forum rules: "If you have to have a go at someone personally, take it off the boards. Everyone else doesn't need to see your hissy fits." I don't know what a "numphy" is, but "illiterate numphy fanboys" is unmistakably personal abuse.

Barry, if all that was needed was clarification of your original post, perhaps you could consider, um, just clarifying your original post. The fact that it was misunderstood by others was pretty clearly your fault, not ours.

Just found this: "Numphy: An annoying, obnoxious, dumb person. Someone you do not like. Fake, @@@@@-starter. Basically, everything bad about a person, rolled up in one."

Thank you for educating me Barry, and for confirming my point.

What was it you said Barry? Was it "When you start calling people names you have already lost the argument"?

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    What was it you said Barry? Was it "When you start calling people names you have already lost the argument"?
    That was then. This is now.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    There is a little band of "posters" whose anti-social behaviour warrants a collective term, and I think "numphies" fits pretty well.
    Is that name calling, or accurate labelling ?