Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Blues Are Back!!

Great to see the blues are back. Hopefully I can get to more games than the usual 1-2 I get to each year.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Maybe you should read the forum rules and go play in the sandpit until you can comprehend the reasons behind the suspension.

Give you a hint - personnal attacks arnt condoned
    What personal attacks!
    the only personal attacks have been aimed at me as when l seek & speak the truth many people hid behind others as most are guilty as each other.

Suspended by the MRP
    Big Al,
    Depends if you want to get burnt. Don't worry tara & kanga coach will look after you????
    Last edited by rooboy; 2nd April 2007 at 04:23 PM.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Yes as most know I am a male and use my daugthers name to post.

As I said all you do is launch personnal attacks on people, for what reason I cant comprehend.

I have played senior footy up here for 16 years with Bankstown and South West. The only time I considered playing elsewhere was when Bankstown folded and I trained with St George until learning of our merger with Liverpool to form SWS. I have made a lot of friends during my days at both clubs and that my reasoning for never looking elsewhere.

Currently I am on the board at SWS and am coaching this year. I dont really care who plays where or for what reasons as I love the game and want to see it prosper in NSW.

Unlike a lot on this site I dont discrimate over what divisions people are involved in as I believe the more the merrier. I have also found over the years playing in a certain div doesnt necessarily mean you are a better player. A number of players I have played with over the years would have walked into any Premier Div 1st grade side in Sydney but for reasons of their own they played at my club (I am not talking players we targeted either) and we were lucky to have them.

Why not instead of petty sniping offer something constructive to the site like most here.
    Constructive, (I am not talking players we targeted either, these are your words!)grow up

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by GoEagles View Post
    Are you serious?

Who is Tara? Im tipping yo uare a male but at the moment you are acting like a female
    Go eagles, tara is a beauty isn't he. Its great having the whole of SAFL football in your best interests! Can't believe that the only thing he falls back on is the sniping. Haven't read once how he plans to get his beloved 3rd division club into Premier division. Now wouldn't that be great for the Westies & football in Sydney. Maybe they have the wrong board members steering the ship?

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Key Forward View Post
    Worth every cent I say No harm in getting past players as good as Withers and Moller back to the club. Still don't see that as buying a premiership mate.
    No you wouldn't would you!

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    I believe that trollboy has been given a record suspension by the RWO judiciary
    Woodsy,

You remind me of that little boy at school who always rans to the teacher after a school yard dust up to tell the teacher that 2 students are fighting, only to insure that you side with the winner.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    I hope it wasnt because of his research on me and my tyre pumping exploits-its made me all warm and fuzzy. So many Mr or mrs x's on this forum, must have some shame associated somewhere.
    Quite funny Pekay well done!

Noticed your call sign "SICK OF ANOMTMITY" its only taken you 3 years to decide that?

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by KangaCoach View Post
    Are you the forum police Barry?

no but i was recently crowned premiership player tho!!!!!!!!!!!! go the crocs...

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    no but i was recently crowned premiership player tho!!!!!!!!!!!! go the crocs...
    Hear on the grape vine troy, you & kanga Coach arn't seeing eye to eye at the moment. Maybe thats why he sent you to the top end????

Is it becuase they have no money left to offer you. That's what he is saying trust me they have been offerring truck loads to players they haven't even seen. Its a sad day when they won't even give you $100/game!!

Come & talk to us because you are worth more than that?

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    Hear on the grape vine troy, you & kanga Coach arn't seeing eye to eye at the moment. Maybe thats why he sent you to the top end????

Is it becuase they have no money left to offer you. That's what he is saying trust me they have been offerring truck loads to players they haven't even seen. Its a sad day when they won't even give you $100/game!!

Come & talk to us because you are worth more than that?

must be a very big grape vine because i have been in melb for 14 hours now and seen kanga today..... as for eye to eye i am probably little taller than him so of corse not..... roo boy... if you had any brains or any thing else for that matter you would say who you are if your not going to and still hide behind and if you are who i think you are it is avery big behind then put up or shut up....

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    must be a very big grape vine because i have been in melb for 14 hours now and seen kanga today..... as for eye to eye i am probably little taller than him so of corse not..... roo boy... if you had any brains or any thing else for that matter you would say who you are if your not going to and still hide behind and if you are who i think you are it is avery big behind then put up or shut up....
    Barry they are playing you out of position my friend.

Can't believe they only pay you $100/game?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910