Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFLFinals 2ndEF Swans vs Giants, SCG, Sat 8 Sep 4:20pm @sydneyswans #AFLSwansGiants

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Merdo5555 View Post
    In retrospect I think the trades for Tippett and Franklin have been a major recruiting mistake. Tippett was a flop and unfortunately we are too predictable and one dimensional with Franklin. I think we would be a better side with Mitchell rather than Franklin. We simply lost too much middle ranking depth to have Tippett and Franklin.
    Ok then if we can reverse time 4-5 years we are set...bloody stupid comment when we won 15 in a row last year.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Umpires allowing that Greene foot fend off speaks volumes about the quality of umpiring these days. It's @@@@!
    According to the AFL rules it's allowed when playing the Sydney Swans. Just like sliding into opponents legs like in the 2016 GF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Somebody needs to grab Toby Greene’s leg and drive it into the turf full force the next time he goes Karate Kid… the dude should be suspended 2 games every time he does it.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    How the #### is it right for someone to stick his foot out (complete with stops no less) to stop an opponent during a marking contest?!

I’d love to see an opponent put their foot out in the same marking contest and make contact with a Toby Greene’s exposed areas.
    Greene has form on and off the field - hope he gets cleaned up soon.

Veterans List
    It just shows you where the umpires heads are at when they're umpiring the Swans.....to even let Green get away with it.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    Ok then if we can reverse time 4-5 years we are set...bloody stupid comment when we won 15 in a row last year.
    Great forward coaching stevie Johnson. What a coach you are!!!

Anyone else watching fox? Notice hanners crying when coming off ? That tells me he’s gone , getting smashed in an elimination doesn’t normally get the tears going , looks like a man who knows he’s played his last game for the swans .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Sinclair worn out at the end of a bloody long year - he deserves kudos for his effort. Cameron in the 2's was B.O.G. again - he may be a permanent fixture next year. Melican back will be handy. Reid/Rohan I think are almost finished due to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Thank you Luke.....how Green gets away with repeatedly kicking people when going for marks is beyond me.
    Yes, I recall that he was suspended for that last year, but apparently, it's okay today.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Great forward coaching stevie Johnson. What a coach you are!!!

I did not mention Johnson in my comment?

But we didnt win the premiership and in the end thats all that matters and when will we win the next one?

Sinclair worn out at the end of a bloody long year - he deserves kudos for his effort. Cameron in the 2's was B.O.G. again - he may be a permanent fixture next year. Melican back will be handy. Reid/Rohan I think are almost finished due to injury.
    Would be good to see Sinclair played deep forward next year , good mark good kick and a foil for bud. How we fit both Naismith and Cameron I don’t know but maybe Cameron offers more ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast